BREAKING: Federal authorities have arrested a man in Florida in connection to the suspected explosiv

Cesar Sayoc is a registered Republican voter and avid Trump supporter
I’m so glad he did it.... no one was hurt and this stunt of his will only drive Democrats, and Democrat voting Independents, to the polls.

1). How on earth can you tell what’s on that van in that picture? It’s so fuzzy

You download it, and then you open it in your photo editor where you can blow it up.

It is fuzzy though. The bigger lettering can be read, the small details not so much.

2) wouldn’t wisdom suggest we see that this is definitely the guy before rushing to judgment?

Yes.

3) why exactly do you think it matters which “side” this guy is on?

Why did it matter to the conspiratists who spent the last 24-48 hours working overtime to put it all in the pocket of "George Soros" and "Democrats" and "the left" --- with no basis at all?

All I am saying is wait for a complete set of facts to come in. Bumper stickers are proof of neither motivation or guilt. To be honest, I would not be surprised if this was a case of 1/2 nut and 1/2 MAGA-ist, but right now we simply do not know.

Oh good! He's alive. Maybe now we can find out what the deal is.

Is that an Ice Cream truck?

Got pictures of Trump on it.

Dotard himself is supposed to speak soon, hope the media asks him about it.
Put it up when he does. I'm waiting on the press conference at 2:30

It's now being reported that he is a career Democratic staffer who was since cast out two years ago for being too extreme. He's been unemployed since. Papers found in his home indicate he multiple objectives: get revenge against what he considered to be hypocritical corporate/establishment Democrats he blamed for his plight, inspire sympathy for the Bernie Sanders/Occasio-Cortez branch of the party, and sabotage Republicans chances in the election.
I've actually been wondering how the bomber was able to acquire the addresses of top Democrats and celebrities. He had to have access to some kind of political mailing list.
Considering what his van looks like, I'm thinking he was active in the campaigns.

Yeah, I wanna watch @ 2:30.

Considering it's all stickered up, he's probably a nutbar, and another reason Mental Institutions should be reopened. (In this case, Chattahoochee.) Not sure how anyone saw Trump stickers in that blurry photo. I can't make out what they say.
Yeah, if he's a Trump supporter, he's clearly mentally ill.

However, if he is a Democrat, then he is a typical example of all Democrats.

Amiright? Amiright? Amiright? That's logic, folks!

Wrong.
Just the far left radicals like Madonna who was thinking about blowing up the WH.
Like Jonny Depp who said when is the last time an actor assassinated a President.

Did he have a sign that said "bomb maker" too? How freaking obvious do you have to be?
Trumps hate speech is closer to radical Islamic speakers than any past US President.
The minions are following what Trump tells them just like in radical Islam.

Please provide examples of this hate speech

Oh please. Playing stupid at this level doesn't work.

Why do you guys always dodge that question?

1). How on earth can you tell what’s on that van in that picture? It’s so fuzzy

2) wouldn’t wisdom suggest we see that this is definitely the guy before rushing to judgment?

3) why exactly do you think it matters which “side” this guy is on?
LOLOL

You can even see the GOP elephant.

:dance:

LOLOL:OLOLOLOLOLL!!!

Who was it on here who said he was Democrat?

DqcdUjqWsAEPO25.jpg:large
I said it. Still say it.

50 year old former New Yorker living in Florida driving a van that has stickers all over the back....now I know its a liberal jackass.....don't tell me....I bet one of the stickers said coexist....and Obama Biden....buuuuaaahahahahahahaha

Did you notice all those STICKERS LOOKED BRAND NEW TOO? UH HUH . they are trying to make it look like a Trump supporter did this.
I noticed that. They certainly don’t give the impression of a long standing habit of collecting, and applying, as they are acquired which nearly all lefties do. The brand new “I’m with her” sticker next to the faded worn out “coexist” sticker...

Last edited:
It's also plausible to expect that somebody somewhere already has some much better photos of this van from before he was identified, just because it's so obnoxious. Perhaps they'll be sharing soon. I would.

All I am saying is wait for a complete set of facts to come in. Bumper stickers are proof of neither motivation or guilt. To be honest, I would not be surprised if this was a case of 1/2 nut and 1/2 MAGA-ist, but right now we simply do not know.

Sure, the crosshairs plastered over Dems and Trump critics does not speak to his motives in sending pipe bombs at all.

This guy fits perfectly every profile for such a character.

Sure, the crosshairs plastered over Dems and Trump critics does not speak to his motive

I agree. Who knows what this guy was thinking? I sure don't.

As for motive?? Who the hell knows.

I sure hope he's the only one and there isn't another mailer out there.

Did he have a sign that said "bomb maker" too? How freaking obvious do you have to be?
Trumps hate speech is closer to radical Islamic speakers than any past US President.
The minions are following what Trump tells them just like in radical Islam.

Please provide examples of this hate speech

Oh please. Playing stupid at this level doesn't work.

Why do you guys always dodge that question?
Trump called the press the enemy of the people and a psychopathic trump supporter sends a bomb to CNN.

<sarcasm>Yeah, has nothing at all to do with Trump’s hate speech.</sarcasm>

Forum List

Back