Breaking: five officers down in Florence County South Carolina.

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Shannon bream on Fox news just broke in with the following message: active shooter situation in Florence County, South Carolina. Five lawn Forssman officers have been shot. People are told to stay away from location of the shooting. This is breaking news and I will follow up as soon as they get more information.

Shannon bream on Fox news just broke in with the following message: active shooter situation in Florence County, South Carolina. Five lawn Forssman officers have been shot. People are told to stay away from location of the shooting. This is breaking news and I will follow up as soon as they get more information.
Suspect in custody after 5 police officers shot in South Carolina
Authorities said a suspect is in custody. The conditions of the wounded officers wasn't immediately known.

The Florence County Emergency Management Department tweeted that the "active shooting situation is over and the suspect is in custody."
After the 5th officer was shot, if I was there, the suspect wouldn't be in custody, but in a crematorium...

5 Shot before shooter taken into custody, SC cops say. Seems some were still on the job. To do so.

One dead, four other law enforcement officers shot before shooter taken into custody, SC cops say
Five South Carolina law enforcement officers have been shot, one fatally, and a suspect has been taken into custody according to officials.

Just before 5 p.m., Florence County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Chief Glenn Kirby said three sheriff’s deputies and two city of Florence police officers have been shot during an active shooting incident, WXTL reported.

Florence County Coroner Keith von Lutcken reported one of the officers died, according to WBTW, which reported another person other than the law enforcement officers was shot.

Kirby said a 20-year-old male inside the home was shot but is still alive, WBTW reported

One dead, four other law enforcement officers shot before shooter taken into custody, SC cops say

:dunno: Just another good day in America. I wonder if a Chicago police trial pissed off the shooter? Dang One NRA Approved Gun Nutter holds off 5 cops shooting. I'm sure a semi-auto somethang was involved. Now if the dude had say a 6 shot revolver and a single shot rifle, fewer neighbors would be in danger from the shooter shooting.
It seems to be an upper-class area where cops can't afford to live. My money on it a Whitey NRA Gun Nutter gunslinger.

Last edited:
Five South Carolina law enforcement officers have been shot, one fatally, and a suspect has been taken into custody according to officials.

Just before 5 p.m., Florence County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Chief Glenn Kirby said three sheriff’s deputies and two city of Florence police officers have been shot during an active shooting incident, WXTL reported.

Florence County Coroner Keith von Lutcken reported one of the officers died, according to WBTW, which reported another person other than the law enforcement officers was shot.

Kirby said a 20-year-old male inside the home was shot but is still alive, WBTW reported

:dunno: Just another good day in America. I wonder if a Chicago police trial pissed off the shooter? Dang One NRA Approved Gun Nutter holds off 5 cops shooting. I'm sure a semi-auto somethang was involved. Now if the dude had say a 6 shot revolver and a single shot rifle, fewer neighbors would be in danger from the shooter shooting.
It seems to be an upper-class area where cops can't afford to live. My money on it a Whitey NRA Gun Nutter gunslinger.
We know nothing about this yet. Why 5 officers on a call? What kind of call was it? But either way, this cannot, must not, be tolerated. Sure glad they have the shooter in custody.

We know nothing about this yet. Why 5 officers on a call? What kind of call was it? But either way, this cannot, must not, be tolerated. Sure glad they have the shooter in custody.

Could be a drug raid. And say at 5 losses to 1 arrest, the streets will have fewer cops shooting people for nothang. Always public safety first.

Last edited:
5 Shot before shooter taken into custody, SC cops say. Seems some were still on the job. To do so.

You should wait for the actual story....

And on the other side.....Every year on average Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to stop rape, robbery and murder...that means lives saved....

Considering the last public shooter was a black, female, transgender....you really are fucking stupid....

It might have been serving a warrant on the guy...

Would you like to bet this man was a member of the NRA? Put your money where your mouth is. If it turns out hes a member of the NRA, ill never post with this account again. If he isnt in the NRA, YOU never post again. Deal?

I'm a truck driver and shut down at a truck stop just a few miles from where this happened. It was all over the news. The cops involved were responding to an active shooter call.

And apparently the call was accurate.

Dang One NRA Approved Gun Nutter holds off 5 cops shooting. I'm sure a semi-auto somethang was involved.
You ASSume a lot nut job.
They told us WHO the suspect is.

"The suspect is a male"

That is all -- except he was gunning for COPS.

Now, 3 guesses WHO targets COPS in this country.

The suspect is a male.

Does I need to spell it out for y'all?

Would you like to bet this man was a member of the NRA? Put your money where your mouth is. If it turns out hes a member of the NRA, ill never post with this account again. If he isnt in the NRA, YOU never post again. Deal?
He be black. 100% certain. When they only give the description they gave, its because they think they need to keep the black image clean.

Could be a drug raid. And say at 5 losses to 1 arrest, the streets will have fewer cops shooting people for nothang. Always public safety first.
"And say at 5 losses to 1 arrest, the streets will have fewer cops shooting people for nothang. Always public safety first." That's a rotten thing to say. If you ever have a break-in or threat to your safety, call a cable repair man or plumber. Everyone wants bad cops off the force, but this is not an either/or thing. We need cops more than they need us and I'll bet you know most are dedicated public servants.

"And say at 5 losses to 1 arrest, the streets will have fewer cops shooting people for nothang. Always public safety first." That's a rotten thing to say. If you ever have a break-in or threat to your safety, call a cable repair man or plumber. Everyone wants bad cops off the force, but this is not an either/or thing. We need cops more than they need us and I'll bet you know most are dedicated public servants.

A few are good. But they have to hide that to stay on the job. As the Blue Wall of Silence makes sure they do not report the bad ones.
So, No, all are bad, as they won't police themselves or treat cops the same way they kill the public or for the robbery of them.

Read about it.

Blue wall of silence - Wikipedia

You should wait for the actual story....

Where's the fun in that?

Condemnation and retribution based on emotion is far more satisfying than actual justice.

AngryLynchMob.jpg

Forum List

Back