🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING!!: Former Senator Scott Brown looked at a woman's chest !!!

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
OMG !!!
Lock this lousy bastard up !!
He looked at a woman's chest folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Female guest at Samoa event says Scott Brown stared at her chest

By Mark Shanahan Globe Staff October 26, 2017

There may be more to the complaints about Scott Brown’s behavior during a visit to Samoa than a simple misunderstanding.

The Guardian has spoken to more than a dozen people who were at a party attended by Brown and his wife, Gail Huff, during a July visit to the Samoan capital of Apia, and words like “shocking,” “culturally insensitive,” “rude,” and “undiplomatic” are being used to describe Brown’s behavior.

One woman, who would not agree to be identified, told the Guardian that Brown, the US ambassador to New Zealand and Samoa, stared at her body when she was introduced to him. “The first time I met him, he looked at my chest immediately,” the woman said, adding that a female colleague had a similar experience.

Female guest at Samoa event says Scott Brown stared at her chest - The Boston Globe

I agree with you...Seems to be a war on men.

I am breaking from the party line and speaking out against this idiocy! This is going to lose us more elections if we don't come back down to earth on this issue.

OMG !!!

There may be more to the complaints about Scott Brown’s behavior during a visit to Samoa than a simple misunderstanding.

The Guardian has spoken to more than a dozen people who were at a party attended by Brown and his wife, Gail Huff, during a July visit to the Samoan capital of Apia, and words like “shocking,” “culturally insensitive,” “rude,” and “undiplomatic” are being used to describe Brown’s behavior.

One woman, who would not agree to be identified, told the Guardian that Brown, the US ambassador to New Zealand and Samoa, stared at her body when she was introduced to him. “The first time I met him, he looked at my chest immediately,” the woman said, adding that a female colleague had a similar experience.

Female guest at Samoa event says Scott Brown stared at her chest - The Boston Globe

But did he grab it? Or pop a Tic Tac first? And was the female a teenager in a dressing room?

By the way did you read the rest of your own post?

Like this?

Screenshot_20171026-203843_crop_731x640-365x320.jpg

Ellen DeGeneres gets slammed on Twitter over sexist tweet to Katy Perry

Staring at a woman's breasts is an expression of thought and hence, falls under the First Amendment. Looking at boobs is a Constitutional Right.

3 second rule, boys. Learn it. Love it. Abide by it.
3 seconds is a long time to be looking at a woman's chest. The 1/4 second rule is more like it.

I wasn't talking about any particular part of a woman's body. By the 3 second rule, I mean generally looking at her as a whole.

It's good practice. And it'll keep a feller out of trouble. The 3 second rule doesn't reserve a lot of time to focus on a particular area. By the time you even notice anything worth checking out, 2 seconds has passed. Hehe.

3 second rule, boys. Learn it. Love it. Abide by it.
3 seconds is a long time to be looking at a woman's chest. The 1/4 second rule is more like it.

I wasn't talking about any particular part of a woman's body. By the 3 second rule, I mean generally looking at her as a whole.

It's good practice. And it'll keep a feller out of trouble. The 3 second rule doesn't reserve a lot of time to focus on a particular area. Hehe.
Okay......
This thread is about staring at the boobs.

OMG !!!

scott-brown-sexiest-man.jpg

brown-office-nude.jpg

Well, I'm not defending Scott Brown. I don't know if he was peeking or leering, but being a man who loves to be oogled, it's hard to get really mad at him. Ladies should probably steer clear of him knowing he loves to put it all out there in public. I bet he feels if he is oogling back, he's being complimentary. It's not like who he is, is a secret.

Look at how he talks about his daughters:

All the way from New Zealand hey? The thought police have gone international. Too much time on their hands. I am sorry, we were always taught it was impolite to stare, but now we are going to chastise a red blooded male for doing what is natural. I guess he should just furtively glanceat the knockers when she isn’t looking or rate the rack in three seconds. So when a woman is drooling over a mans nice ass it’s ok cause he’s walking away from her. Please, can we have a timeout from trying to stamp out our natural impulses.

Ok let’s turn this around. Why do women with breast cancer not want their breasts lopped off? Exactly.

I played a lot of basketball in my time, having excellent peripheral vision was a tremendous asset. This asset is very handy, when ogling women. I have never been caught. True story.
:2up:

All the way from New Zealand hey? The thought police have gone international. Too much time on their hands. I am sorry, we were always taught it was impolite to stare, but now we are going to chastise a red blooded male for doing what is natural. I guess he should just furtively glanceat the knockers when she isn’t looking or rate the rack in three seconds. So when a woman is drooling over a mans nice ass it’s ok cause he’s walking away from her. Please, can we have a timeout from trying to stamp out our natural impulses.

Ok let’s turn this around. Why do women with breast cancer not want their breasts lopped off? Exactly.

New Zealand lacks the Bevis and Butthead mentality that is growing even more-so of late.
Not to be hypocritical, because I like to ogle but I am not obvious (see previous post).
I also respect women to very much.

Funny, just a few years ago, Dems were always accusing Republicans of being religious nuts and sexual prudes.

Now look at them. You can’t even complement a woman or even look at her without being accused of being a sexual predator by some leftwing lunatic.

Forum List

Back