BREAKING!!: Former Senator Scott Brown looked at a woman's chest !!!

I agree with you...Seems to be a war on men.

I am breaking from the party line and speaking out against this idiocy! This is going to lose us more elections if we don't come back down to earth on this issue.
Everyday some nutty liberal comes up with a statement like "Math is racist" and proceeds to say it's due t white people being good at I. People are getting tired of this liberal bullshit and it's going to backfire.

Last edited:
Next complaint

He looked right past me as if I wasn't there.

He refused to make eye contact. I was uncomfortable.

Women are getting jealous. No one wants to be so unattractive that they aren't sexuality harassed by someone.

There goes the last bastion of the freedom to be a man but act like a dog.

OMG !!!
Lock this lousy bastard up !!
He looked at a woman's chest folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Female guest at Samoa event says Scott Brown stared at her chest

By Mark Shanahan Globe Staff October 26, 2017

There may be more to the complaints about Scott Brown’s behavior during a visit to Samoa than a simple misunderstanding.

The Guardian has spoken to more than a dozen people who were at a party attended by Brown and his wife, Gail Huff, during a July visit to the Samoan capital of Apia, and words like “shocking,” “culturally insensitive,” “rude,” and “undiplomatic” are being used to describe Brown’s behavior.

One woman, who would not agree to be identified, told the Guardian that Brown, the US ambassador to New Zealand and Samoa, stared at her body when she was introduced to him. “The first time I met him, he looked at my chest immediately,” the woman said, adding that a female colleague had a similar experience.

Female guest at Samoa event says Scott Brown stared at her chest - The Boston Globe
034c19153ddec14fd76134e09e222bf8.jpg

OMG !!!

There may be more to the complaints about Scott Brown’s behavior during a visit to Samoa than a simple misunderstanding.

The Guardian has spoken to more than a dozen people who were at a party attended by Brown and his wife, Gail Huff, during a July visit to the Samoan capital of Apia, and words like “shocking,” “culturally insensitive,” “rude,” and “undiplomatic” are being used to describe Brown’s behavior.

One woman, who would not agree to be identified, told the Guardian that Brown, the US ambassador to New Zealand and Samoa, stared at her body when she was introduced to him. “The first time I met him, he looked at my chest immediately,” the woman said, adding that a female colleague had a similar experience.

Female guest at Samoa event says Scott Brown stared at her chest - The Boston Globe
scott-brown-sexiest-man.jpg

brown-office-nude.jpg

Well, I'm not defending Scott Brown. I don't know if he was peeking or leering, but being a man who loves to be oogled, it's hard to get really mad at him. Ladies should probably steer clear of him knowing he loves to put it all out there in public. I bet he feels if he is oogling back, he's being complimentary. It's not like who he is, is a secret.

Look at how he talks about his daughters:

Wow Dean, didn't know you were in to that stuff.
Now we know two things about you, the other being you'll spread fake news.

This is more proof the Left wants to Demascluinize men and turn us into metrosexual wimps who vote only for Democrats.

It has nothing to do with demasculuinizion. No one has a right to rape or mistreat someone else..Masculuinizion doesn't give men the right to do an illegal act. Why the hell would anyone think rape or sexual physical assault is good is disgusting.

My problem with what is going on is the reality that it can be abused by women to destroy innocent male lives that may have only flirted or maybe the women is looking for revenge. Sorry, but you're innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. The day we give up on this concept is a very dark day for this country and don't you dare think it won't be abused.

We'd probably be better off being a bunch of science loving nerds that respected our laws then anything else.

This is more proof the Left wants to Demascluinize men and turn us into metrosexual wimps who vote only for Democrats.

It has nothing to do with demasculuinizion. No one has a right to rape or mistreat someone else..Masculuinizion doesn't give men the right to do an illegal act. Why the hell would anyone think rape or sexual physical assault is good is disgusting.

My problem with what is going on is the reality that it can be abused by women to destroy innocent male lives that may have only flirted or maybe the women is looking for revenge. Sorry, but you're innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. The day we give up on this concept is a very dark day for this country and don't you dare think it won't be abused.

We'd probably be better off being a bunch of science loving nerds that respected our laws then anything else.
I'm talking about the normal he-nig and she-ing between the sexes and how the feminists and liberal enablers want to suppress it. When it comes to rape, I'm in favor of Demasculinization. Cut their dicks off!

The girl makes it sound like that is the worst thing that a person can be guilty of.
God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If people covered themselves better, there wouldn't be anything for anyone to look at all ever.

Next complaint

He looked right past me as if I wasn't there.

He refused to make eye contact. I was uncomfortable.
Already happened...google Mike Pence and the Billy Graham Rule...the left was incensed that a man refused to put himself it a position were there could even be an opportunity for an accusation of any type of impropriety, sexual or otherwise.

It's nonsense. Total worm filled hogwash.

He looked at my chest. He gave me a funny look. I saw a smirk when I asked my question.

All non verbal and non physical acts which are impossible to prove of anything. The intent exists only in the mind of the complainer.

OMG !!!

National Thong Day!

Makes us get used to modern women in modern times!

Forum List

Back