Breaking: Fox' Roger Ailes gave Trump questions he would be asked ahead of debate

Brazile to Clinton wasn't the only instance of cheating at debates.

Today we learn that both Trump and Clinton cheated on the debates.

Shame on Trump and Clinton. What these two did should never be done. It's unfair.

A pair of Fox insiders and a source close to Trump believe that Roger Ailes gave the Trump campaign debate questions ahead of the first Fox News GOP Primary debate in 2015, NYer reports.

The Making of the Fox News White House

Yet another Prog Fever Dream....

Brazil?

Hilery?

The Atlantic?

It's like you turnips try to outdo each other with how many things you can get wrong in a single post.

Oh so Brazil didn't give HItlery the notes when she debated Bernie??

You really are quite stupid.

No, Brazil did not interfere with our election. They left that to Russia.

And I'm fully aware that my comments are going right over your head, but that's to be expected when dealing with the simple minded.
LMFAO! Thank you!

Claudette "Agreed" with your post.

She's actually dumber than I suspected. Somehow.

Because he was laughing at you and you are worth a good laugh.

From the OP

But many people who have watched and worked with Fox over the years, including some leading conservatives, regard Fox’s deepening Trump orthodoxy with alarm. Bill Kristol, who was a paid contributor to Fox News until 2012 and is a prominent Never Trumper, said of the network, “It’s changed a lot. Before, it was conservative, but it wasn’t crazy. Now it’s just propaganda.” Joe Peyronnin, a professor of journalism at N.Y.U., was an early president of Fox News, in the mid-nineties. “I’ve never seen anything like it before,” he says of Fox. “It’s as if the President had his own press organization. It’s not healthy.”

Shame on Trump and Clinton. What these two did should never be done. It's unfair.

A pair of Fox insiders and a source close to Trump believe that Roger Ailes gave the Trump campaign debate questions ahead of the first Fox News GOP Primary debate in 2015, NYer reports.

A pair of insiders. Conveniently the guy who they said gave him the questions has since passed away...

No doubt, all part of the same crime mission that did in Seth Rich.

Oh so Brazil didn't give HItlery the notes when she debated Bernie??

You really are quite stupid.

No, Brazil did not interfere with our election. They left that to Russia.

And I'm fully aware that my comments are going right over your head, but that's to be expected when dealing with the simple minded.
LMFAO! Thank you!

Claudette "Agreed" with your post.

She's actually dumber than I suspected. Somehow.

Because he was laughing at you and you are worth a good laugh.

So it did go over your head. Thanks for confirming.

They "believe" it?

Anonymous sources: fake news.

So before I read any article about bashing trump I visit the twitter page and here is,, this deranged lib attacked a conservative black women. Typical KKK

Jane Mayer on Twitter

There's a lot more in this article than just the fact that Fox gave Trump debate questions.

Even conservatives who used to work for Fox are appalled at what is going on. According to them FOx has become "state TV".

I know that disturbs me a bunch

Bias by a megamedia organization is bad enough...but the truth might be a little more "1984" than most people are comfortable with

Total BS fake news

The demos playbook is to accuse the other as committing crimes and lying about it

Just liars and criminal minded people

The abortion issue settles who are doing the lying

Science says abortion is murder

So the side supporting abortion is the side that will lose and that will prove

Forum List

Back