Breaking: Fox' Roger Ailes gave Trump questions he would be asked ahead of debate

It's from the fucking Atlantic...It's like Highlights for the moonbats.

I agree and you might remember the lefty loons didn't care that Brazil gave Hilery the low down on her debate.

Of course that was true. The Atlantic??

Not hardly.

Brazil?

Hilery?

The Atlantic?

It's like you turnips try to outdo each other with how many things you can get wrong in a single post.

Oh so Brazil didn't give HItlery the notes when she debated Bernie??

You really are quite stupid.

No, Brazil did not interfere with our election. They left that to Russia.

Of course she did. She made sure Hitlery new the questions for the debate.

Do a little research ya moron.

I agree and you might remember the lefty loons didn't care that Brazil gave Hilery the low down on her debate.

Not hardly.

Brazil?

Hilery?

The Atlantic?

It's like you turnips try to outdo each other with how many things you can get wrong in a single post.

And I'm fully aware that my comments are going right over your head, but that's to be expected when dealing with the simple minded.

Your comments are over no ones head.

Least of all mine. Carry on clueless.

Brazile to Clinton wasn't the only instance of cheating at debates.

Today we learn that both Trump and Clinton cheated on the debates.

Shame on Trump and Clinton. What these two did should never be done. It's unfair.

A pair of Fox insiders and a source close to Trump believe that Roger Ailes gave the Trump campaign debate questions ahead of the first Fox News GOP Primary debate in 2015, NYer reports.

The Making of the Fox News White House

A pair of Fox insiders and a source close to Trump believe that Roger Ailes gave

Believe?
That's not The Atlantic. Moron.
Oh, the New Yorker....That's the fucking Weekly Reader for you moonbats.

I stand corrected.

Hard to get upset about this. The RNC and the DNC are private companies.

The real crime is that the States have outsourced their election apparatus to these two thoroughly corrupt entities.
Not hard to get upset at all. If it doesn't upset you something is wrong.

I agree with the second statement tho

Shame on Trump and Clinton. What these two did should never be done. It's unfair.

A pair of Fox insiders and a source close to Trump believe that Roger Ailes gave the Trump campaign debate questions ahead of the first Fox News GOP Primary debate in 2015, NYer reports.

Brazile also gave the questions to Bernie Sanders. So both sides had the questions in the Democratic debate. When Wikileaks published Brazile's email to Clinton, there was another addressee whose name was "redacted". Stolen emails aren't redacted. The Russians blacked out Sanders name to make it look like Clinton was cheating.

"Believes"...

Well yes, there is no shortage of leftists believing in crazy.

Not hardly.

Brazil?

Hilery?

The Atlantic?

And I'm fully aware that my comments are going right over your head, but that's to be expected when dealing with the simple minded.
LMFAO! Thank you!

Non-story....Trump is too stupid to know what to do with questions in advance. It would involve research and advanced preparation. These things are not in his arsenal.
That doesn't absolve him OR Fox.

Incompetence is NOT a defense

Hannity was treated in Texas like a member of the Administration because he virtually is one. The same can be said of Fox’s chairman, Rupert Murdoch. Fox has long been a bane of liberals, but in the past two years many people who watch the network closely, including some Fox alumni, say that it has evolved into something that hasn’t existed before in the United States. Nicole Hemmer, an assistant professor of Presidential studies at the University of Virginia’s Miller Center and the author of “Messengers of the Right,” a history of the conservative media’s impact on American politics, says of Fox, “It’s the closest we’ve come to having state TV.”

Not hardly.

Brazil?

Hilery?

The Atlantic?

Well if you'd stop posting that would be one less simple mind to deal with.

Not hardly.

Brazil?

Hilery?

The Atlantic?

LMFAO! Thank you!

Claudette "Agreed" with your post.

She's actually dumber than I suspected. Somehow.

Non-story....Trump is too stupid to know what to do with questions in advance. It would involve research and advanced preparation. These things are not in his arsenal.
That doesn't absolve him OR Fox.

Incompetence is NOT a defense

Oh of course not. Just saying you know having the questions in advance didn't help him.

Not hardly.

Brazil?

Hilery?

The Atlantic?

Well if you'd stop posting that would be one less simple mind to deal with.

Good one!!

Brazil?

Hilery?

The Atlantic?

LMFAO! Thank you!

Not as dumb as you though.

LMFAO! Thank you!

Why did you agree with his post? You know that you agreed that the post was going over your head?

Of course you don't.....this whole conversation is above you.

Who are the insiders?

Shep "Pole Smoker" Smith and Chris "I'll do or say anything to be hired by CBS" Wallace?

LMFAO! Thank you!

Why did you agree with his post? You know that you agreed that the post was going over your head?

Everything seems to be over your head.

LMFAO! Thank you!

Everything seems to be over your head.

So why did you agree with his post?

Forum List

Back