breaking google and facebook manipulated millions of voters to vote for dems !

you see folks a filthy stinking skum of the earth liberal does not care about a fair election

Oh please...

Very few people actually give a deep fuck about the details as long as their side is winning.

You're wrong. I might be unhappy about it. I might even bitch about it here. I would not whine to the government to take away their rights like you kids are.

You would never bitch to the government to take power away from powerful and influential people/organizations?

Is that your final answer?

I think if they were helping Republicans the left would be in the streets with torches and pitchforks.

Robert Epstein ...senior research psychologist testifies to senate judiciary committee that google and face book manipulated search results causing the democratic party to receive millions of votes that they would not otherwise have gotten !!!

The difference?

Google and Facebook are not hostile foreign governments.

Just anti-trust laws. As long as they are giving information to democrat contenders or a multi-national corporation doing the democrat bidding, you're okay with it.

If they were influencing 10's of millions of votes toward Republicans, you'd be screaming impotently into the air.

You're wrong. I might be unhappy about it. I might even bitch about it here. I would not whine to the government to take away their rights like you kids are.

I'm not. I'm asking the government to enforce the law, just as I ask the government to enforce the law at the border.

Consistency is key to intellectual honesty.

BTW...the Republican's aren't asking them to stop doing it. They are saying that if you don't uphold your agreement to being a neutral platform, then the special protections you enjoy will be removed.

Sound like a reasonable thing to do.

Just as it is reasonable to inform the public that Tech companies like Google, Facebook, and the media are deliberately influencing elections and marginalizing their votes.

The difference?

Tru Dat Creppy…

But I would hope you would agree that espionage paid for by a political party to a large Company in service to the Government would be an unlawful act...

Espionage
Espionage or spying is the act of obtaining secret or confidential information without the permission of the holder of the information. Spies help agencies uncover secret information. Any individual or spy ring, in the service of a government, company or independent operation, can commit espionage. The practice is clandestine, as it is by definition unwelcome. In some circumstances it may be a legal tool of law enforcement and in others it may be illegal and punishable by law. Espionage is a method of intelligence gathering which includes information gathering from non-disclosed sources.
Who said anything about espionage?

And if companies participating in elections bothers you you should work to change citizens United.

Or not. We should embrace the fact that - in our society - wealth has more power than government. That's the foundation of free society.
You seem confused. When wealth has more power than the elected government that's a problem.

You would never bitch to the government to take power away from powerful and influential people/organizations?

I think if they were helping Republicans the left would be in the streets with torches and pitchforks.
Yep. Just like if the influx/invasion of people from the rest of the world were voting Republican, that wall would be 2500 miles long (250 miles into both bodies of water) and erected yesterday.

You see anyone in the streets with pitchforks in front of faux newz?

If Google was helping the Republicans in a big way I think you'd be in favor of limiting their ability to do that. I accuse you of being a hypocrite, like most politically active people. Almost none of you actually have consistent values and principles. You just want to defeat the other side, and you'll find a way to justify anything that helps in that endeavor.

And if companies participating in elections bothers you you should work to change citizens United.

Or not. We should embrace the fact that - in our society - wealth has more power than government. That's the foundation of free society.
You seem confused. When wealth has more power than the elected government that's a problem.

That's a feature, not a bug.

Seriously, in a free society private wealth will always have more power in society than government. That's how it should be.

Last edited:

If Google was helping the Republicans in a big way I think you'd be in favor of limiting their ability to do that. I accuse you of being a hypocrite, like most politically active people. Almost none of you actually have consistent values and principles. You just want to defeat the other side, and you'll find a way to justify anything that helps in that endeavor.

Still think we need a "Sad but agree" emoticon.

you mean to tell me that you have no political leanings or viewpoints ....

I mean to tell you that I wouldn't be a brazen hypocrite and doublespeak for a political agenda. I am only human, but it's important to me to be intellectually honest and consistent. I'm not willing to throw away my integrity.

Robert Epstein ...senior research psychologist testifies to senate judiciary committee that google and face book manipulated search results causing the democratic party to receive millions of votes that they would not otherwise have gotten !!!

They are also colluding with The Democrat Party to try to rig the 2020 election as we speak, and China is involved in this partnership with Google and the Democrat Party.

Seriously, in a free society private wealth will always have more power in society than government. That's how it should be.
That's an oligarchy, not a free society.

I mean to tell you that I wouldn't be a brazen hypocrite and doublespeak for a political agenda. I am only human, but it's important to me to be intellectually honest and consistent. I'm not willing to throw away my integrity.
i understand ! and i agree that politicians on both sides are full of crap ! but the left seems to be more dishonest and vicious and anti American ! i know that lots of republican leaders are rhinos ..... but it is the conservative platform [ideology] that i support and i vote republican in the hopes that the candidate will ,even if there is a chance that he or she may or maynot not uphold that ideology ...... voting for and supporting a dem will ensure that there is no chance .....

Last edited:

But, those two BILLION dollar corporations couldn't overcome the $1.25 million a month that the Russians supposedly spent? No wonder they are angry!

Last edited:

I suspect we're defining free society differently. Economic power isn't coercive. It isn't the power to force your will on others. It's merely the power to trade freely. To make offers, or not.

To put it another way, there is a fundamental difference between: "Do X and I'll give you $1000" and "Do X or I'll fine you $1000".

The difference?

No, Hate-boy.

The difference is that you can't blame it for a Republican victory.
Wrong. Google and Facebook are allowed to participate in out electoral process. Vladimir's Putin is not. It would be the same if they has switched sides.
How does one stop anyone who pays for something in a global economy?

I suspect we're defining free society differently. Economic power isn't coercive. It isn't the power to force your will on others. It's merely the power to trade freely. To make offers, or not.

To put it another way, there is a fundamental difference between: "Do X and I'll give you $1000" and "Do X or I'll fine you $1000".
Unfortunately that isn't the way it's usually applied.

Forum List

Back