BREAKING: Hamas launches attacks into Israel

Oh look, Trump was right…..again….

IMG_7515.jpeg

Oh look, Trump was right…..again….

View attachment 839843
It definitely could be connected for sure to that money, because it's no secret that Iran wants to destroy Israel be it directly or indirectly.

An investigation should be conducted by Israel into the possible connections involved.

Last edited:
Tactics being learned in light of the Ukraine/Russia war, could easily be adopted by other nations or factions in the world, otherwise now that the genie has been loosed from that bottle. So to the world beware, because there will be wars and rumors of wars probably increasing now.

It. Definitely could be connected for sure to that money, because it's no secret that Iran wants to destroy Israel be it directly or indirectly.

An investigation should be conducted by Israel into the possible connections involved.

Actually it can't. This operation was in planning for months.

And Israel has already been in touch with the White House that has given them full support.

Your attempts to politicize yet another event has failed as miserably as Netanyahus intelligence.

You clowns just can't win.

actics being learned in light of the Ukraine/Russia war, could easily be adopted by other nations or factions in the world, otherwise now that the genie has been loosed from that bottle. So to the world beware, because there will be wars and rumors of wars probably increasing now.

There is no Ukraine Russian war. There is Russian invasion, and genocide of Ukraine civilians.

I guess you Israel apologists have no problem with invasions, depending on whos doing the invading, right?

So much for Jerusalem being "holy" to these animals
They see themselves as being more Holy, but in a different way. I look at it this way, if a people just can't seem to get their act together after thousands of year's, then maybe they should humble themselves, fix their internal, and ask for acceptance into the civilized world.

Thsts all thats n this board.

Bibi Netanyahu cock suckers, and emotionally immature little boys that got their feelings hurt.

It's only going to get worse.
Fuck you.

Standing with terrorists. You’re a pile of garbage. I hope Israel overtakes Palestine and sends them all scattered throughout the Middle East and that you’re one of them.

Thsts all thats n this board.

Bibi Netanyahu cock suckers, and emotionally immature little boys that got their feelings hurt.

It's only going to get worse.
Oh! I think we got a jihadi here! I'm here today to watch the revenge of God's chosen people.

nuke-mecca.gif

Fuck you.

Standing with terrorists. You’re a pile of garbage. I hope Israel overtakes Palestine and sends them all scattered throughout the Middle East and that you’re one of them.

I wonder how many hostages were put inside those buildings hit by Israel air defenses?

Forum List

Back