BREAKING: Hamas launches attacks into Israel

Since Obama liked funding radical Sunni Muslim terrorists in Syria, is Biden going to fund Hamas and Hezbollah in Israel to overthrow the “right wing government”?
Quite a predicament.

Since Obama liked funding radical Sunni Muslim terrorists in Syria, is Biden going to fund Hamas and Hezbollah in Israel to overthrow the “right wing government”?
Quite a predicament.

Biden is plediging support for Israel

I was wondering how long it would take your fake, loser ass to turn this into anti Biden propaganda.

You lose again rightard.

I was wondering how long it would take your fake, loser ass to turn this into anti Biden propaganda.

You lose again rightard.
Must be a dilemma for you, since you hate the fascists of Israel and support Palestine.

After Israel kills 20K Palestinians and destroys 10% of the Buildings in Gaza Xiden will turn on Israel like a pit bull
5d66q72uftsb1.jpg

The opponents of and the arguments against individual gun ownership took a massive blow today. No doubt.

Quite a predicament.
I'm sure Obama's giddy like a giggling schoolgirl today. He had a hand in this.

People in America need to stay armed and situationally aware. Actually, we need automatic weapons, fuck the ATF.

The head of the Shaar HaNegev council was murdered when he tried to protect a family from Hamas people
The Rahat police chief was killed in a fire exchange with the terrorists at Ofakim.
The Sderot station was taken by Hamas, it is estimated that all the policemen there were killed. The security forces were instructed few minutes ago to bring down the building, knowing that some of their friends may still be alive in there.

^ Stupid post of the day. Throw the gates open and let Hamas in. What a moron.
I’m not saying Israel should do that. Just pointing out the left calls us racist when we demand the same for our border.

You lose again rightard.

Biden's friends, the Taliban, are asking Iran for passage to help the Pally terrorists. How nice that Sloppy Joe left the Taliban with $80 billion worth of armaments. That and $6 billion recently showered on the Iranians plus US taxpayer dollars Biden showered on Hamas makes Sloppy Joe quite the Islamic terrorist friend and ally,

And the US doesn't have an Israeli ambassador right now, because of Republicans in the Senate holding up the nomination.

Hell, we don't even have a Speaker of the House, so right now we couldn't vote for emergency funds for Israel, if needed.

The failure of the right is a sight to behold.

Forum List

Back