BREAKING: Hamas launches attacks into Israel

So which do you support? A wall and a tough stance on Palestinian trash? Or welcome them as refugees?

Personally I got with a wall and bomb terrorists/enemies. But then again, I’m a “fascist” for believing nations have the right to protect and defend their national identity.
I get it! War crimes are your "go to" in every circumstance. Thanks Adolph!

Please! It's not like 9/11.

Bibi: Not a US friend.

I used to blindly support Israel. No more. Let them all kill each other.
Even if you dont like Bibi and his ilk, these were innocent civilians, this should cut through political lines. Over 200+ human beings dead. You have a dark heart if you don't care, are we this immune to death?

What makes you think they are not doing that already, dumb MF?
Because they're way too busy spying on Americans and Democrat political opponents to be. :D

In 2001, the FBI was more worried about Napster copyright violations and people sharing music

than Islamic terrorist chatter swelling on the internet.

I can tell you right how they organized that thing, too, and The FBI never monitored them or did a damn thing.

Walk fire, that's all I have to say. Left to right, and then a step further forward and right to left, and so on and so forth.

Big booms.

Israel can fend for itself.

The days of unrelenting support for Israel are over.

Find Israel on the map and assess their chances to fend for themselves with Qatar, Turkey, Iran and factions in Germany supporting, funding, equipping Hamas and most of those countries surrounding Israel being Palestinian sympathizers.
1696715003025.png

Last edited:
Walk fire, that's all I have to say. Left to right, and then a step further forward and right to left, and so on and so forth.

Big booms.
The Jewish hostages will be a big problem for the Israeli government

It takes all kinds

I see other female soldiers laughing at her
They shouldn't send anyone not willing to go. This is nothing to laugh at.

National military service is mandatory for all Israeli citizens over the age of 18,

Find Israel on the map and assess their chances to fend for themselves with Qatar, Turkey, Iran and factions in Germany supporting, funding, equipping Hamas and most of those countries being Palestinian sympathizers.
View attachment 839947
According to defeatists like you Israel never had a chance to exist to begin with

Find Israel on the map and assess their chances to fend for themselves with Qatar, Turkey, Iran and factions in Germany supporting, funding, equipping Hamas and most of those countries being Palestinian sympathizers.
View attachment 839947

Not our problem.

Bibi is no friend of the US

No strategic value there. Israel. So please cut the drama.

Israel.
All those nations are not at war with

Israel faces no existential threats, says departing Mossad chief​

But Tamir Pardo warns a shrinking world presents new challenges; cites Hezbollah’s rise, Iran’s revolution and diminishing Turkish and Saudi power​

Forum List

Back