BREAKING: Hamas launches attacks into Israel

Not our problem.

Bibi is no friend of the US

No strategic value there. Israel. So please cut the drama.

Israel.
All those nations are not at war with

Israel faces no existential threats, says departing Mossad chief​

But Tamir Pardo warns a shrinking world presents new challenges; cites Hezbollah’s rise, Iran’s revolution and diminishing Turkish and Saudi power​

IT dips into our Ukraine support so it’s gotta go ?
Supporting Ukraine but not Israel is slap retarded, or evil.

Find Israel on the map and assess their chances to fend for themselves with Qatar, Turkey, Iran and factions in Germany supporting, funding, equipping Hamas and most of those countries being Palestinian sympathizers.
View attachment 839947
They have always been the underdog and have survived for thousands of years in spite of it all. I prayed to G-d for justice against the attackers as he sees fit.while also praying for miimal innocent casualties. As I said, give to a charity if you can, every dollar helps.

Last edited:
Wow, the Hawk. I saw that on TV just now, and I was shocked. The Israelis were taken by surprise several hours ago, and I was in the sewing room so I didn't know it.

What caused this, I wonder. :(
Planning for months to do it.

She is an embarrassment to good female soldiers
She's an 18 year old GIRL. An old man like you can make that assessment from the he comfort of his peaceful American home.

I've always opposed the draft. It's also unbiblical.

According to defeatists like you Israel never had a chance to exist to begin with
I have no idea how you came to such a conclusion but wow did you ever miss the mark with that comment.

Getting blown up is a merciful death compared to torture and rape by chimpanzee jihadis.

Blow it all to hell. This is war.

She's an 18 year old GIRL. An old man like you can make that assessment from the he comfort of his peaceful American home.

I've always opposed the draft. It's also unbiblical.
You are not much of a feminist who claim women are the equal of men

We need a draft in the US

Forum List

Back