BREAKING: Hamas launches attacks into Israel

It has everything to fo with your defeatist attitude
And exactly what is my defeatist attitude? I am truly perplexed, given my response to Dante's post, how you could possible draw that conclusion.

Especially when I am one of the world's strongest and most consistent admirers and defenders of Israel.

And exactly what is my defeatist attitude? I am truly perplexed, given my response to Dante's post, how you could possible draw that conclusion.

Especially when I am one of the world's strongest and most consistent admirers and defenders of Israel.
The post I read was defeatist even if you happen to support Israel

They have always been the underdog and have survived for thousands of years in spite of it all. I prayed to G-d for justice against the attackers as he sees fit.while also praying for miimal innocent casualties. As I said, give to a charity if you can, every dollar helps.
The thing is, in the 1967 war in which Israel prevailed, Israel knew it was coming, was ready for it, and struck first administering devastating blows to the would be aggressors who never recovered and quickly gave up.

This time Israel was not ready or prepared. And given the massive support Hamas is receiving from its benefactors, Israel will need some assistance from the West. I have no confidence in the Biden administration to do what is best or not f**k this up.

There is one thing that does give me more hope that the USA will do the right thing though. If the most hateful of Democrats are taking Israel's side in this, it will likely prod the Administration to be more proactive in getting Israel the assistance they will need.

The thing is, in the 1967 war in which Israel prevailed, Israel knew it was coming, was ready for it, and struck first administering devastating blows to the would be aggressors who never recovered and quickly gave up.

This time Israel was not ready or prepared. And given the massive support Hamas is receiving from its benefactors, Israel will need some assistance from the West. I have no confidence in the Biden administration to do what is best or not f**k this up.

There is one thing that does give me more hope that the USA will do the right thing though. If the most hateful of Democrats are taking Israel's side in this, it will likely prod the Administration to be more proactive in getting Israel the assistance they will need.

Omar knows this War could be the last roundup for her days in Congress , thus she posts up this twaddle

The post I read was defeatist even if you happen to support Israel
Israel does not have the manufacturing capacity to produce the planes, weapons, etc. that it will need to hold off a dedicated attack funded by so many other countries. All Americans should approve us jumping in now at least with weapons, ammunition, etc. to help. So if you think my honest appraisal of Israel's chances if they get no help from the west is defeatist, I don't know what to tell you.

Who would have thought you would take Dante's side?

Israel does not have the manufacturing capacity to produce the planes, weapons, etc. that it will need to hold off a dedicated attack funded by so many other countries. So if you think my honest appraisal of Israel's chances if they get no help from the west is defeatist, I don't know what to tell you.

Who would have thought you would take Dante's side?
Israel has been making top tier Tanks & Jets for 25 years ( And they have 75 + Nuke Weapons )

Omar knows this War could be the last roundup for her days in Congress , thus she posts up this twaddle
Maybe but I give credit where credit is due when somebody is right no matter how wrong they've been in the past. I know most Republicans will vote to help Israel. And if the Democrats are convinced they should help Israel then we help Israel. Otherwise. . .

Forum List

Back