Breaking: Hawaii Federal Judge Defies Supreme Court Unanimous Ruling On Trumps Travel Ban

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Remember, this judge was appointed by Obama.

Nevertheless, if this is allowed to stand, it will set the precedent that a lower court can over rule and have supremacy over the Supreme Court during an active case.

The Trumpenfuhrer needs to get the Supreme Court to take immediate action against this.

Hawaii Judge Defies US Supreme Court – When Will Weak GOP Congress Impeach This Leftist Clown?
being no one really has no paper work in those 7 countries, anyone can say who they are,,make up their names,,and pretend to be aunts/grandparents/relatives. but hey,,,democrats dont care. just let them in.

Trump administration is already to appeal to SCOTUS, the lightweight in Hawaii will get smacked down...again

He needs to be impeached.

Lower court judges just be pulling that crap. He doesn't get to overrule the highest court. It doesn't work like that.

Also he is not upholding the Constitution or Federal laws.

That's wrong. Impeach him.

There might be grounds for indictment and arrest on charges of treason pending impeachment if Sessions gets off his ass.

Last edited:
Trump administration is already to appeal to SCOTUS, the lightweight in Hawaii will get smacked down...again
like i mentioned earlier,,,,,,anyone in those countries can forge their own ID's to get into the USA....right?

Could explain all these "teenage refugees" that look 30
anyone can claim to be someones grandparent, I mean, they all have a simliar look, for all we know, there are only 25 last names in each of these nations.....i wonder which of these 7 nations has 1 in 4 residents with the at least the first/last name "Mohammid",,,and therefore, he is related to anyone with the name "Mohammid" in the USA,,,,,get my point?

The SC will strike the hawaii judge down but every patriotic American sees the humor in all of this.....I laugh every day at how this nation operates. My nation provides me with daily entertainment. This is the biggest reason this nation is great.

Remember, this judge was appointed by Obama.

Nevertheless, if this is allowed to stand, it will set the precedent that a lower court can over rule and have supremacy over the Supreme Court during an active case.

The Trumpenfuhrer needs to get the Supreme Court to take immediate action against this.

Hawaii Judge Defies US Supreme Court – When Will Weak GOP Congress Impeach This Leftist Clown?
this would be like some guy named "John Smith" wanting to move to Canada, and Canada has the same rules, and there are 34 Million people there with the last name "Smith"....so they just let him in,,,,,thats what they will try to pull in those 7 nations.

The SC will strike the hawaii judge down but every patriotic American sees the humor in all of this.....I laugh every day at how this nation operates. My nation provides me with daily entertainment. This is the biggest reason this nation is great.
what about the dogs that live in those 7 nations? do they have to go thru all of this red tape?

This anti-American joker is one of the reasons we can't trust Democrats to choose judges in this country. He's the epitome of what Hillary would have selected.

As I've said so many times before, the two biggest threats to our country are lifelong appointed judges and bureaucrats; that's because both can regulate against the will of the public and neither be held accountable for their actions.

This commie should not only be disbarred, he should be thrown off the bench. He should have to answer to Congress in an investigation and Trump should do whatever is in his power to make his life a living hell as long as he's in government.

Ray we must admit this stuff is funny. The ruling will be overturned but I love to view the dysfunction. Most patriots would agree.

Flatly unconstitutional, of course. The Const refers to "a Supreme Court" and "lower courts". That means the Supreme Court's decisions ALWAYS overrule the lower courts, whether they like it or not.

But unconstitutionality has never stopped the leftist fanatics from violating it anyway. Why would this decision be any different?

Ray we must admit this stuff is funny. The ruling will be overturned but I love to view the dysfunction. Most patriots would agree.

There is noting funny about an activist judge believing he can rule over Congressional passed law as well as the Supreme Court. This is anti-Americanism as well as anti-constitutionalism. Our founders designed this form of government so we don't have things like this happen, yet you think it's funny when it does. It was designed so that there are equal powers among the branches.

It's quite a display how liberals view our freedoms and rights. Liberals are Communists deep down inside. It's why the US Communist Party endorsed the last three Democrat presidential candidates. Worse than that, they are anti-constitutionalists just like this judge that should be removed from the bench and imprisoned.

It's also the reason why the Democrat party should never have any kind of power in this country. They are not to be trusted with the Constitution or law; they try to subvert it anyway they can.

Forum List

Back