Breaking! He Lied: Federal Judge Notes in Special Master Order a Quoted DOJ Citation That Joe Biden Requested FBI To Access Mar-a-Lago Documents

Why the concern? What harm will it do to allow an unbiased arbiter to review this material? Could it be that your concern is WHERE this ruling was handed down? Unless it's in DC, you can't be guaranteed a win.
Don't you know;

What was my lie, Simp?
One of you lunatic leftists Brown Shirts going to inflict violence upon this judge for not falling lockstep behind this sham witch hunt? That's your made up bs. How is it a witch hunt liar?

One of you lunatic leftists Brown Shirts going to inflict violence upon this judge for not falling lockstep behind this sham witch hunt? That's your made up bs.
It was a question, Moron. :auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo: :itsok:

Apparently this "judge" has a terrible record of faulty rulings overturned on appeal. Now she has put herself in the full glare of public scrutiny for her obvious favor for the man who appointed her. Not going to end well for her in a legal community that has to preserve the appearance of impartiality.
So, ruling to appoint an IMPARTIAL party to review these documents shows how she is partial.:auiqs.jpg:

Dozens of CIA operatives overseas have been murdered since Trump ripped off those documents. Think that's just a coincidence? Why do you think the Feds want those documents the fuck out of Trump's hands?

Wise up.
Link to these murders?

One of you lunatic leftists Brown Shirts going to inflict violence upon this judge for not falling lockstep behind this sham witch hunt? That's your made up bs. How is it a witch hunt liar?
It was just papers sitting around in a former president's office. Newsflash, fucktard: Sometimes presidents deal with classified information. Shocking, I know.

There will be a back and forth over who the Special Master will be. Trump will insist on some moron like the Kraken Lady or Lynn Woody or Drunk Roody

Eventually they'll settle on someone and it'll delay the inevitable

That's all
The fact that she delayed the criminal investigation says it all, which is why I think it will be appealed. Are you telling me she decided to run rough shot over an investigation that is time sensitive concerning top secret documents, just so Trump can get in a few more rounds of golf? She lost all credibility and ethics. And she's endangering the country. She's a real piece of work. And the Trump stooges are okay with that. They'reall a bunch of traitors to this country.

It was just papers sitting around in a former president's office. Newsflash, fucktard: Sometimes presidents deal with classified information. Shocking, I know.
Was it? You were there right? Even read that they were classified and Top secret right? But they are just papers right? Do you have any idea how fucking retarded you are?

The fact that she delayed the criminal investigation says it all, which is why I think it will be appealed. Are you telling me she decided to run rough shot over an investigation that is time sensitive concerning top secret documents, just so Trump can get in a few more rounds of golf? She lost all credibility and ethics. And she's endangering the country. She's a real piece of work. And the Trump stooges are okay with that. They'reall a bunch of traitors to this country.
Judge Aileen Cannon did what's allowed within the purview of the law.

Yes! There is nothing written there where he lied.
Let's recap, commie!

Page #2 and Page #3 of Judge Aileen Cannon’s ruling cites a quote from the DOJ own legal filing, dated May 10th, that Joe Biden ordered the National Archives and Records Administration to provide access to the FBI to review the Trump records. Note the quotation marks:

On May 10, 2022, NARA informed Plaintiff that it would proceed with “provid[ing] the FBI access to the records in question, as requested by the incumbent President, beginning as early as Thursday, May 12, 2022.”

Oops ! Biden not only knew about the RAID on Donald Trump’s home — he ordered it.

August 24, 2022, Joe Biden was questioned about how much notice he had regarding the FBI raid on President Trump’s home at Mar-a-Lago in Florida.

Question: “Mr. President, how much advanced notice did you have of the FBI’s plan to search Mar-a-Lago?“

BIDEN: “I didn’t have any advanced notice. None, zero, not one single bit.”

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF FLORIDA WEST PALM BEACH DIVISION
CASE NO. 22-81294-CIV-CANNON

The Usurper is busted. He requested the order for the FBI to have access to the documents at Trump's private residence. He set the events in motion.

Judge Cannon's decision might have committed obstruction of an ongoing Federal investigation.

Forum List

Back