Breaking! He Lied: Federal Judge Notes in Special Master Order a Quoted DOJ Citation That Joe Biden Requested FBI To Access Mar-a-Lago Documents

Why do you think your opinion in this has any weight, Simp?
Not my opinion. The constitution says executive power is invested in the office of president. This "judge" seems to think it's not a settled question. It is, she sucks at her job, the end.

It's a stall tactic from your boy which is all he's good for. Use the courts as a means to dodge accountability for his actions. He's been pulling the same shit for the past 40 years. Nothing new for that motherfucker.
You claimed the judge‘s ruling wasn’t impartial.

Bringing one of your unhinged rants about ORANGE MAN BAD doesn’t explain or back up your claim, Simp.

Try again.

Not my opinion. The constitution says executive power is invested in the office of president. This "judge" seems to think it's not a settled question. It is, she sucks at her job, the end.
Using “seems to think” confirms it is your opinion, Shitchin.

It will be appealed and the DoJ will send her back to law school.
Thank you! She's pathetic. She's trying to pull a Bill Barr. And look what happened to him. His reputation is down the toilet.

You claimed the judge‘s ruling wasn’t impartial.

Bringing one of your unhinged rants about ORANGE MAN BAD doesn’t explain or back up your claim, Simp.

Try again.
If Trump was paying his own legal fees instead of the sucker's thru the RNC he'd think twice about playing games in the court system.

Do your own research. I'm not your secretary. Try reading something besides the N.Y. Post or Washington Examiner.
So you can’t back up your lies.

I‘m shocked, shocked I tells ya!

If Trump was paying his own legal fees instead of the sucker's thru the RNC he'd think twice about playing games in the court system.
Another moronic ORANGE MAN BAD rant.

And another swing and a miss.

Try again, Simp.

Using “seems to think” confirms it is your opinion, Shitchin.
I posted her quote indicating that, here it is again:

"The Supreme Court did not rule out the possibility of a former President overcoming an incumbent President on executive privilege matters"

Looks like she is trying to rewrite the constitution to give Trump some power over the entirety of the documents seized.

Cool.

Educate me. If time was of the essence why did they wait 18 months?
If they waited 18 months then they weren't out to "get him" like you Trump asslickers & he keep claiming, fool.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
I posted her quote indicating that, here it is again:

"The Supreme Court did not rule out the possibility of a former President overcoming an incumbent President on executive privilege matters"

Looks like she is trying to rewrite the constitution to give Trump some power over the entirety of the documents seized.
“Indicating”…..”looks like”……

More opinions.

Cool.

Educate me. If time was of the essence why did they wait 18 months?
🤪 🤪 🤪 Because it took time to research what they were probably missing fool. Trump had over 10,000 documents at his home, spent months asking, then subpoened them, and he still didn't give all of them. What fucking idiot can't figure that out for himself? My God man, do you have a fucking brain?

🤪 🤪 🤪 Because it took time to research what they were probably missing fool. Trump had over 10,000 documents at his home, spent months asking, then subpoened them, and he still didn't give them all of them. What fucking idiot can't figure that out for himself? My God man, do you have a fucking brain?
He left it up Trump's ass.

Thank you! She's pathetic. She's trying to pull a Bill Barr. And look what happened to him. His reputation is down the toilet.
Days ago the DoJ had to have been expecting this. Anyone who thinks different is downright dumb as hell.

🤪 🤪 🤪 Because it took time to research what they were probably missing fool. Trump had over 10,000 documents at his home, spent months asking, then subpoened them, and he still didn't give them all of them. What fucking idiot can't figure that out for himself? My God man, do you have a fucking brain?
The subpoenaed them and went to MAL in June, Trump cooperated and the took a dozen boxes of docs and asked Trump to add another lock to a storage room, which he did.

What other subpoena was there, Simp?

Forum List

Back