Breaking! He Lied: Federal Judge Notes in Special Master Order a Quoted DOJ Citation That Joe Biden Requested FBI To Access Mar-a-Lago Documents

The subpoenaed them and went to MAL in June, Trump cooperated and the took a dozen boxes of docs and asked Trump to add another lock to a storage room, which he did.

What other subpoena was there, Simp?
Dude, buy a fucking brain, please. If he was cooperating, telling authorities those were all the documents, that's not cooperating, when they retrieved a bunch more. You are clueless.

It's a stall tactic from your boy which is all he's good for. Use the courts as a means to dodge accountability for his actions. He's been pulling the same shit for the past 40 years. Nothing new for that motherfucker.
A Special Master would exonerate the DOJ...show the DOJ was right, right?

If anything the DOJ would have pushed for one

So what's the story here?.....what's the DOJ trying so hard to hide?

and with any luck.....find out what was in all those empty folders....the FBI scattered on the floor.

Her decision is not an opinion. Grow a fucking brain.
Never said it was, Simp.

Learn to read.

Im saying you Dimtards interpretation of her ruling is opinion.

And if her ruling wasn't her opinion, how was it not impartial?
:oops8:

and with any luck.....find out what was in all those empty folders....the FBI scattered on the floor.
You were already explained this. Are you going to circle jerk your own lying thread?

Dude, buy a fucking brain, please. If he was cooperating, telling authorities those were all the documents, that's not cooperating, when they retrieved a bunch more. You are clueless.
Why would they ask him to add a lock if they were told that was all the docs?

Never said it was, Simp.

Learn to read.

Im saying you Dimtards interpretation of her ruling is opinion.

And if her ruling wasn't her opinion, how was it not impartial?
:oops8:
My interpretation is that she made a ruling, which is false. Trump has no executive privilege, and she disrupted a time sensitive investigation. Those aren't opinions. Those are her decisions. She's a fool, and you're an idiot who thinks you have something to defend.

No one is trying to hide anything. Using the judiciary to delay and disrupt an ongoing investigation cannot go unanswered.

Why would they ask him to add a lock if they were told that was all the docs?
Stupid question. The lawyers signed off that the documents they gave in June were all the documents. Period!

My interpretation is that she made a ruling, which is false. Trump has no executive privilege, and she disrupyed a time sensitive investigation. Those aren't opinions. Those are her decisions. She's a fool, andyou're an idiot who thinks you have something to defend.
So you admit I was right and it is nothing more than your opinion.

interpretation
noun [ C or U ]

US

/ɪnˌtɝː.prəˈteɪ.ʃən/ UK

/ɪnˌtɜː.prəˈteɪ.ʃən/

interpretation noun [C or U] (EXPLANATION)​

C2
an explanation or opinion of what something means:

Tom Fitton
@TomFitton

I’ve reviewed the special master decision victory for Trump. The federal US District Court Judge highlights FBI/DOJ failures to be forthright with court, failures to protect rights of Trump, leaks and other shady acts. If I were Biden gang, I’d look to drop this sham case ASAP.

7:08 PM · Sep 5, 2022

No one is trying to hide anything. Using the judiciary to delay and disrupt an ongoing investigation cannot go unanswered.
Challenging something via a court filing is legal, even for ORANGE MAN BAD, Simp.

Stupid question. The lawyers signed off that the documents they gave in June were all the documents. Period!
Why would they ask for another lock to be added to the storeroom?
Try not to dodge this time, Chowderhead.

Trump stole the documents. The FBI found them there.
He did? They did?

Says who? The FBI that presented false “evidence” multiple times to FISA courts to push the false Russia collusion bullshit?

I read that she (Cannon) was judge shopped by the Federalist Society and put in place right after Trump lost and now this is her paycheck. Talk about corrupt.

Forum List

Back