Breaking: Hillary Abruptly Cancels $100,000 Per Person North Carolina Fundraiser For Unknown Reasons

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
She must be seriously incapacitated to have to turn down “donations.”

hesdeadjim-vi.jpg

Where is Hillary Clinton? Campaign ‘Postpones’ North Carolina Fundraiser - Breitbart

There was a good reason!

Her body double just couldn't manage to master "Southern Speak".

I was just reading about that. Wtf is wrong with her now?

Sheesh... that woman has had more problems than any other candidate in history. Why is she even running? She's clearly not healthy enough for the job. smh

hesdeadjim-vi.jpg

Where is Hillary Clinton? Campaign ‘Postpones’ North Carolina Fundraiser - Breitbart

This is not at all surprising to me. Her health is a real issue and she can not risk being around a lot of people in an environment which could have loud noises and bright lights. I suspect she will be nearly invisible the few days before the debate in an effort to get plenty of rest and whatever treatment she is getting. I am hoping Wikileaks does another email drop the day of the debate just to add more stress and make it a topic for the debate.

My guess is that she is giving up on NC.

It's a dead heat right now and she can only garner a few more votes there.

Her time will be better spent elsewhere.

When the Clintons don't supply some Bullshit as an excuse....its because the Truth will hurt them...(which is almost always the case with the Clintons)----or they simply can't think of a lie that even their Dumb-Ass supporters will believe.

hesdeadjim-vi.jpg

Now that I know Vinny Mack is backing him...........

This Canuck Trumpster is screamin

Go Vinny go

This is not at all surprising to me. Her health is a real issue and she can not risk being around a lot of people in an environment which could have loud noises and bright lights. I suspect she will be nearly invisible the few days before the debate in an effort to get plenty of rest and whatever treatment she is getting. I am hoping Wikileaks does another email drop the day of the debate just to add more stress and make it a topic for the debate.

hesdeadjim-vi.jpg

Now that I know Vinny Mack is backing him...........

This Canuck Trumpster is screamin

Go Vinny go

It wasn't a campaign appearance it was a $100.000 per person fundraiser. Votes have nothing to do with it.

The Donald fucking pwnd Crooked Hillary today. She has no stamina and she is just getting angrier and angrier. And it is understandable, a lot of individuals, countries and companies gave her and Slick Willie millions of dollars to do their bidding and that is simply not going to happen when she loses the debates and the election.

I think I saw a report elsewhere that indicates they've now told people it's pneumonia again, or still.

First the story was that she had changed her schedule to prep for the debate, then it shifted to this.

It's like these people shake a magic 8 ball to decide what to say. It's utterly ridiculous how often their story changes on things seemingly so simple.

She turned down a $100k per person speaking engagement.
She's either really sick or no one took her up on her offer.

Forum List

Back