Breaking: Hillary Abruptly Cancels $100,000 Per Person North Carolina Fundraiser For Unknown Reasons

I'm wondering if Bill gave her HIV and its gone full blown AIDS....Bill doesn't look so hot these days hisself.

Hi Jackson! fyi-There's a thread on this already... I heard a couple days ago on the news she was going to be practicing for the debates this week, thus cancellation....The prep for the debate against Trump is more complicated and is two fold, practice for the temperamentally unfit Donald, and then also practice against a teleprompter type Trump who is calm and collected....
Did she return the money? :eusa_whistle: :doubt:

Hi Jackson! fyi-There's a thread on this already... I heard a couple days ago on the news she was going to be practicing for the debates this week, thus cancellation....The prep for the debate against Trump is more complicated and is two fold, practice for the temperamentally unfit Donald, and then also practice against a teleprompter type Trump who is calm and collected....
Nope, Bubba spent it on Bimbos.

Bimbos and the main commodity delivered to the Mena Airport - a white powder that Bill snorts a lot...

It was postponed, NOT cancelled completely is what I had read.

Postponed because the candidate is critically ill............................

LOL I like you because you are stupid

Care is very stupid, indeed she is!

She is not stupid BUT, I believe, she drank the Dem Establishment kool aid :alcoholic:

The debate should be very entertaining. I wonder if hiLIARy will wear her earpiece again?

Hillary-Ear-Piece-575x542.png
As I have said so many times, once the lying scum Right sink their teeth into a lie, they never stop lying.

upload_2016-9-21_14-57-21.png

Everyone who puts up a witch for Halloween around the house needs an "I'm with her" sticker right next to the witch....

Forum List

Back