Breaking: Hillary Abruptly Cancels $100,000 Per Person North Carolina Fundraiser For Unknown Reasons

Hi Jackson! fyi-There's a thread on this already... I heard a couple days ago on the news she was going to be practicing for the debates this week, thus cancellation....The prep for the debate against Trump is more complicated and is two fold, practice for the temperamentally unfit Donald, and then also practice against a teleprompter type Trump who is calm and collected....
Don't be surprised if Trump switches form right handed to southpaw through out the debate.

The debate should be very entertaining. I wonder if hiLIARy will wear her earpiece again?

Hillary-Ear-Piece-575x542.png

Just checked her schedule and NOTHIN?G until the debate...Trump should be up 3-4% by then, and she'll have another coughing fit and go rigid on stage with THAT far out look she had on the plane....it's over!

Witch, Witch The Bitch is sick!

Again! Will she be able to answer the 9 am call that we are being attacked? Probably not.

With Trump Regaining North Carolina Lead, Hillary Unexpectedly Postpones Local Fundraiser "Without Reason" | Zero Hedge

She won't be ill in January. Unless you think people get ill and never recover.
Happens all of the time. It's called DEATH.

Yeah, but she's ill, not dead. When she dies, then you can say she might have trouble getting out of bed for an emergency at 3am.

She's seriously ill and medically unfit. Look at her wobbling in this video...

She definitely fainted, that was nothing less than flat out fainting!

Tell me, did you say that George H W Bush was seriously ill and medically unfit to be President, when it was shown that he had a condition and tendency to faint, like he did on Stage with world leaders, and when he supposedly "choked on a pretzel"... and here it is, lot's of fainting in between and nearly 30 years later and he is still kicking!

There seems to be a double standard here, male vs female.... did people say bush was frail, and ill and nimble and medically unfit to be president and all that garbage? Maybe for a nano second...but man oh man your hero sure is playing the female is frail, un-energetic bs and needs her sleep card.

While Donald Trump appears to have a heart condition/high cholesterol condition that forces him to be on Statins medication...

Again! Will she be able to answer the 9 am call that we are being attacked? Probably not.

With Trump Regaining North Carolina Lead, Hillary Unexpectedly Postpones Local Fundraiser "Without Reason" | Zero Hedge

Yeah, but she's ill, not dead. When she dies, then you can say she might have trouble getting out of bed for an emergency at 3am.

You're right. She's not technically dead......Just brain dead. :lol:

You're right. She's not technically dead......Just brain dead. :lol:

Wow, high school joke..... excuse me if my level of humor is a little higher.

Just checked her schedule and NOTHIN?G until the debate...Trump should be up 3-4% by then, and she'll have another coughing fit and go rigid on stage with THAT far out look she had on the plane....it's over!
I think there are many who will watch the debate just to see if she keels over in the middle of it...maybe that's why she had the unexplained "walk off" with Bernie's debate?

She definitely fainted, that was not nothing less than flat out fainting!

Tell me, did you say that George H W Bush was seriously ill and medically unfit to be President, when it was shown that he had a condition and tendency to faint, like he did on Stage with world leaders, and when he supposedly "choked on a pretzel"... and here it is, lot's of fainting in between and nearly 30 years later and he is still kicking!

There seems to be a double standard here, male vs female.... did people say bush was frail, and ill and nimble and medically unfit to be president and all that garbage? Maybe for a nano second...but man oh man your hero sure is playing the female is frail, un-energetic bs and needs her sleep card.

While Donald Trump appears to have a heart condition/high cholesterol condition that forces him to be on Statins medication...

She's sickly and she's LYING about it. If she was open and transparent, she'd immediately own the issue. But she can't help herself. She always lies about everything. That's what she does....LIES.

I think there are many who will watch the debate just to see if she keels over in the middle of it...maybe that's why she had the unexplained "walk off" with Bernie's debate?

That would be the most replayed video EVER on YouTube!

She definitely fainted, that was not nothing less than flat out fainting!

She's sickly and she's LYING about it. If she was open and transparent, she'd immediately own the issue. But she can't help herself. She always lies about everything. That's what she does....LIES.

I'm thinking she is actually between a rock and a hard place. She might be very ill with a debilitating disease and it would be political death (no pun) to open up about it.

"She's sick!"
"She's a liar!"
"She' doesn't have the energy!"

I mean you can easily say this now.. Especially the moment you find a DNC apologist saying some excuse.

Forum List

Back