Breaking: Hillary Abruptly Cancels $100,000 Per Person North Carolina Fundraiser For Unknown Reasons

She must be seriously incapacitated to have to turn down “donations.”

hesdeadjim-vi.jpg

Where is Hillary Clinton? Campaign ‘Postpones’ North Carolina Fundraiser - Breitbart

This is not at all surprising to me. Her health is a real issue and she can not risk being around a lot of people in an environment which could have loud noises and bright lights. I suspect she will be nearly invisible the few days before the debate in an effort to get plenty of rest and whatever treatment she is getting. I am hoping Wikileaks does another email drop the day of the debate just to add more stress and make it a topic for the debate.

So no other candidate EVER cancels campaign stops--REALLY?

Reports: Trump cancels Nevada, Colorado, Oregon events

A medical report regarding Trump's most recent colonoscopy found that Doctor's were very surprised to not find Sean Hannity.

ufonotcomingback.jpg

you have to look at the context of the situation. It is very clear she has had at least a few if not several medical/health issues recently, so it is only natural to question her schedule and wonder why she would cancel a fund raiser. Being myopic is not a virtue.

No candidate is going to do campaign stops 1 day before a debate--unless they're just stupid. Hillary Clinton has plenty of money--more than double or triple that what Trump has--so it's a no brainer cancel this campaign stop rest up for the debate tomorrow night.

And I noticed to didn't come up with HEALTH conspiracies over fat man Trump canceling 3 campaign stops.
Republicans In Turmoil As Trump Abruptly Cancels Campaign Events In Three States

Thanks for the heads- up Steve [emoji41]

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

I was just reading about that. Wtf is wrong with her now?

Sheesh... that woman has had more problems than any other candidate in history. Why is she even running? She's clearly not healthy enough for the job. smh
Wonder how many years its been since she's done any physical activity & NO, reading TPS Reports does NOT count as a work out

Trump responds:

Donald J. Trump

1 hr·
Hillary Clinton is taking the day off again, she needs the rest. Sleep well Hillary - see you at the debate!
She better not bail on the debate [emoji35]

They think they have discovered a very vulnerable weakness in the Trump campaign, and HRC is practicing the art of war by Sun Tzu. “Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.”

Cough...cough...cough...Lewy Body Dementia....cough....cough....cough

Look it up and impress a liberal with your smarts!

She's seriously ill and medically unfit. Look at her wobbling in this video...

Hi Jackson! fyi-There's a thread on this already... I heard a couple days ago on the news she was going to be practicing for the debates this week, thus cancellation....The prep for the debate against Trump is more complicated and is two fold, practice for the temperamentally unfit Donald, and then also practice against a teleprompter type Trump who is calm and collected....

I'm sure there must be a reason why Clinton cancelled the fundraiser.

A health reason.

Tomorrows MSM talking point: Hillary skipping a major fundraiser is a huge victory for her and really makes Trump look bad.

THREAD MERGE ON AISLE #3!!!

You people need to coordinate your breitbart- sourced threads

Perhaps they have come up with HRC's best campaign strategy: stay out of sight. The less she is seen in public, the better her poll numbers.

Hi Jackson! fyi-There's a thread on this already... I heard a couple days ago on the news she was going to be practicing for the debates this week, thus cancellation....The prep for the debate against Trump is more complicated and is two fold, practice for the temperamentally unfit Donald, and then also practice against a teleprompter type Trump who is calm and collected....
I just saw this. Sorry. I am having my thread obliterated...at least will try. Didn't mean to mess with your thread. Apology is sincere.

Forum List

Back