Breaking: Hillary Abruptly Cancels $100,000 Per Person North Carolina Fundraiser For Unknown Reasons

There is simply no precedent to this. A presidential candidate doesn’t simply disappear from the scene in the thick of the homestretch.
When your sick you do. Hillary is obviously very ill. Some doctor is now saying she has Lewy Body Dementia
What Is LBD? | Lewy Body Dementia Association

At this point I would not be surprised at any armchair diagnosis and be very surprised if any diagnosis based on actual data were punlished prior to her decease.

Noted already--The Clinton schedule appears to be Colorado bound, starting about now: Colorado Daylight Saving Time.

Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Wild Jackrabbit often seen to run with speed of lightening bolt, poised to strike Soaring Eagle In Flight, helping it die like prairie dog in vomit, when scorpion causes snake to rattle and strike. .. . . .(zzzzzzz)!"

I hope Hillary stays on her current path of falling out in public, having seizures, and cancelling important events. It shows her supporters how she'll be as president.

Matt Damon predicted John McCain would die in office if he wins.

I am making the same prediction with Hillary.

Now I am just like Matt Damon!

She must be seriously incapacitated to have to turn down “donations.”

hesdeadjim-vi.jpg

Where is Hillary Clinton? Campaign ‘Postpones’ North Carolina Fundraiser - Breitbart

This is not at all surprising to me. Her health is a real issue and she can not risk being around a lot of people in an environment which could have loud noises and bright lights. I suspect she will be nearly invisible the few days before the debate in an effort to get plenty of rest and whatever treatment she is getting. I am hoping Wikileaks does another email drop the day of the debate just to add more stress and make it a topic for the debate.

So no other candidate EVER cancels campaign stops--REALLY?

Reports: Trump cancels Nevada, Colorado, Oregon events

A medical report regarding Trump's most recent colonoscopy found that Doctor's were very surprised to not find Sean Hannity.

ufonotcomingback.jpg

Last edited:
The Republican party has turned into a Tabloid magazine of conspiracy theories and it really couldn't be better explained than this.

"In fact, a list of what “Republicans” now stand for has nothing at all to do with policy or principle, but rather is filled with beliefs about very specific concepts. For instance, being a member of the current GOP pretty much requires you to pledge allegiance to most, if not all, of the following views:

• That Hillary and Bill Clinton are at least an accessories to murder if not murderers, the DNC killed a member of its staff for leaking her emails, her use of which was the greatest national security breech in history, and Vince Foster killed himself because of Hillary nagging him (assuming he really wasn’t murdered).
  • Hillary Clinton is hiding a severe illness which makes her incapable of holding office and which will soon cause her death (well, at least we might not have to worry about her serving two full terms!).
  • President Obama is easily the worst president in history, a Muslim terrorist sympathizer, the founder of ISIS, and likely wasn’t really born in the United States.
  • The Republican “establishment” is a bunch of impotent losers because they lost two elections to a media darling and can’t override vetoes without a super majority, but a guy who has never been truly leading a candidate like Hillary in the polls is a sure winner.
  • Conservative writers at the National Review and Weekly Standard along with Charles Krauthammer, George Will and Brit Hume are all out-of-touch wimps who can’t be trusted to tell us the truth, but Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity, Matt Drudge and Alex Jones would never lie to us for profit (expect for maybe that whole Alex Jones “9/11 Truther” thing, which we’ll sort of pretend didn’t happen).
  • When in doubt, Trump is always right, no matter what he has said in the past, even when it has directly contradicted his previous statement, and even if that happens on the same day, or in the same interview.
  • Deporting illegal immigrants and building a huge wall on our Mexican border is the most important thing we must do, unless Trump changes his mind.
  • There is nothing more significant (especially now that we’ve forgotten about that whole illegal immigration thing) than making sure that the person who picks the next Supreme Court justice is the same guy who was recently favors eminent domain and curtailing the First Amendment, and who picked Arsenio Hall and Piers Morgan as the “Celebrity Apprentice.”
  • The news media has never been more biased than they are against Trump, which is why they gave him two billion dollars in free advertising in the primaries and why he just hired the head of a major conservative “news” outlet to head his campaign while using Sean Hannity and Roger Ailes as advisors.
  • The background of a potential First Lady and her ability to properly represent the country no longer matters (that’s so 2008!).
  • Experience in public office no longer matters (that’s so 2008!).
  • Using a Teleprompter is good, unless it is bad (that’s so 2008!).
  • Flip-flopping means nothing (so 2004!).
  • Releasing your tax returns (even when you entire campaign is based on your wealth) means nothing.
  • Words mean nothing.
  • Having class or decency means nothing.
  • Limited government means nothing.
  • Fiscal responsibility means nothing.
  • Cozying up to Vladimir Putin is numerous bizarre ways means nothing.
  • Campaigning as an amazing manager of people but running a campaign that is in constant chaos and disarray means nothing.
  • Lying is a total disqualifier for Hillary, but when Trump lies it is simply part of the “Art of the Deal.”
  • Polls are either wrong or part of a massive nonsensical conspiracy, unless Trump is winning.
    Facts mean nothing (unless they are sanctified by Matt Drudge, in which case they are then gospel).
  • Stories from “mainstream” media sources are inherently wrong, even if all they are doing is reporting Trump’s actual words.
  • Hillary is the worst person who has ever lived and would be such a dangerous president that we must do everything possible to defeat her, except actually bother to consider electability when it comes to picking our nominee."
So it is now all so clear to me. It’s not that Donald Trump isn’t a conservative or a Republican. It’s that I’m not.
All Along I Thought Trump Wasn’t a Conservative/Republican, But Now I Realize I’m Not

Among all the crazy things that woman has said and done, I still haven't forgotten about her getting caught stealing shit from the WH. Seriously... wtf??

Trashing US jobs, more the Trump Campaign, and raiding the family charity foundation to pay the legal bills--soon maybe some filed by Skittles--now made in USA: Are actually featured events. A postponed fundraiser has not been raising lots of eyebrows. The Trump Campaign recourse to a Nazi-era based comparison--The Skittles remark, personally a campaign featured event: Has been raising lots of doubts, and eyebrows, and demands for retraction, demands for disavowal, and basic outrage--probably everywhere.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Campaign staff even: "Basket of Deplorables!")

Trump cancels events all the time, he must be sicker than Hillary!!!

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump cancelled scheduled campaign events in Colorado, Nevada and Oregon in a week that was originally billed by the campaign as focusing on immigration.

While Trump will attend a private fundraiser in Aspen, Co. he will not make a speech on immigration that was scheduled in Denver on Thursday, according to the Denver Post.

The Trump campaign also said it had cancelled a planned rally in Las Vegas on Friday, according to local ABC affiliate KTNV. No reason was given for the Nevada cancellation

Was he gonna make a 100k per attendee?
You do know that tickets for the lunch with Hillary started at $2,750 each.

And still no takers huh...?

She must be seriously incapacitated to have to turn down “donations.”

hesdeadjim-vi.jpg

Where is Hillary Clinton? Campaign ‘Postpones’ North Carolina Fundraiser - Breitbart

This is not at all surprising to me. Her health is a real issue and she can not risk being around a lot of people in an environment which could have loud noises and bright lights. I suspect she will be nearly invisible the few days before the debate in an effort to get plenty of rest and whatever treatment she is getting. I am hoping Wikileaks does another email drop the day of the debate just to add more stress and make it a topic for the debate.

So no other candidate EVER cancels campaign stops--REALLY?

Reports: Trump cancels Nevada, Colorado, Oregon events

A medical report regarding Trump's most recent colonoscopy found that Doctor's were very surprised to not find Sean Hannity.

ufonotcomingback.jpg

you have to look at the context of the situation. It is very clear she has had at least a few if not several medical/health issues recently, so it is only natural to question her schedule and wonder why she would cancel a fund raiser. Being myopic is not a virtue.

We all know what's wrong with Hillary. But wtf is wrong with these fools willing to fork over 100k to this skank?

She will give back double in tax payer money if she ever gets to be the president.

Forum List

Back