Breaking: Hillary Clinton Demands Step-Stool At Debate Podium To Add Height

She better be requesting colder temps.. We don't want her passing out and breaking a hip

Uh-oh....

DEBATE RULES: NO COUGHING BREAKS
**Exclusive**
Fri Sep 23 2016 11:30:40 ET

If presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton slips into a coughing fit or any other medical crisis during Monday's high-stakes debate, she will have to power through, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned!

"There are no commercial breaks," a commission source explains. "Period."

DEBATE RULES: NO COUGHING BREAKS

I am a short woman----5' 1" I have four brothers and no sisters------THEY IS ALL TALL-----like from 5' 11' to over 6 '
tall. I was OVERWHELMED-----as a teen. I understand
how she feels-----------but she is not short like me

I am a short woman----5' 1" I have four brothers and no sisters------THEY IS ALL TALL-----like from 5' 11' to over 6 '

She should stand on her accomplishments.....that'd make her about 2'4"

I wonder if the debate rules also ban racial slurs, misogynistic statements, and questions about tax returns not released? Do you think any banter about Trump's fraud trial in November is also off the table?

Are they going to install an elevator so she can get on the stool?

I wonder if the debate rules also ban racial slurs, misogynistic statements, and questions about tax returns not released? Do you think any banter about Trump's fraud trial in November is also off the table?
Or beatings. Is Trump allow to punch her in the cvnt? They need to check on that.

This could be Hillary's new underprivileged group to represent, dwarfs. They have shows now for "little people" the time has come for Hillary to embrace her Hobbit-like stature and be a champion for these under represented munchkins.

She should stand on her accomplishments.....that'd make her about 2'4"

Oh---you have made me feel SO MUCH BETTER------from down here.......uhm-------I WILL STAND ON MY ???? -----
accomplishments-----such as they are........

If i were Hillary I would not be standing on a step stool. She loses grip of the podium and it will be lights out.

BREAKING: Hillary Clinton has leukemia, AIDS, Lupus, and a tendency toward spontaneous combustion during a full moon, requiring her to be constantly hosed down every 28th day. This is why she goes into hiding.

BOMBSHELL: Hillary Clinton requested a hoist to lift her a foot off the floor during the debate. So says my utterly trustworthy propaganda mill.

How embarrassing. It's on the front page of Drudge Report right now.

Short Hillary won'tbe allowed to debate tall Trump on a STEP STOOL

This is a pretty common point of contention when it comes to debates for Presidential candidates. In the past, debates have been nearly called off entirely when candidates can't come to an agreement on podium height. The reason it becomes such a big deal is because studies have proven an overwhelming bias in most people to associate a person's height with power and competence. A podium that is too high for one candidate will create the illusion that the candidate is short. A low podium will create an impression that the candidate is tall. Taller candidates will often want higher podiums to capitalize on the optical illusion, while the shorter candidate will often want lower podiums and/or pedestals to stand on to create the appearance of roughly equivalent height.

2vm8pkz.jpg

Really, guys? I can't get a step stool over here?

And just to be a
How embarrassing. It's on the front page of Drudge Report right now.

Short Hillary won'tbe allowed to debate tall Trump on a STEP STOOL
From the link:

he Clinton camp didn't get its wish, but Hillary will have a 'custom-made podium, which will accommodate the difference in stature,' according to a breaking news alert The Drudge Report published Friday morning.

Just to be a pedantic asshole, I would like to point out that a podium is the stage. A lecturn is what the candidates stand behind while they speak.

Forum List

Back