Breaking: Hobbs defeats Lake

Republicans be like........

McCauleyCaulkinFace_1.jpg

Of course you might not even win the House of Representatives at this point.....lol. And quite a few Republicans may think it's stupid too. You're less than half the GOP now. And going down...

But with your sincere encouragement we will proceed to audit VA 7 the old fashioned way.

Every vega voter signs an affidavit....

I'm not from Arizona, but I'm still SHOCKED because I believe this woman could be president. Maybe she'll run now that she lost for governor. That'll show those Democrats.

She attached herself too closely to Trump, who still leaves a bad taste in the mouths of many voters. I'm actually expecting her to cry that she was the real winner and that there was massive voter fraud. for the rest of her days

I hate to break it to you..but most of the republicans in the House want nothing to do with election denial. They have seen that It's a losing position with the majority of the people.

The revenge of the RINO..coming soon~
D.C. politicians in both parties do not want anyone questioning elections because that would end their decades long political careers. They have set up election machines that keep reelecting them over and over and over again.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
She attached herself too closely to Trump, who still leaves a bad taste in the mouths of many voters. I'm actually expecting her to cry that she was the real winner and that there was massive voter fraud. for the rest of her days
Nonsense, she almost won an election where the opposing candidate (Hobbs) was in control of the election process.

This is a repudiation of Trumpism
====
Absolutely !

Arizona voters clearly told Donald "Sissy-Boy" Trump, his conspiracy crackpots, and all the braindead election deniers to go suck shit.

The BEST candidate won.

Congratulations Katie Hobbs !!!

Now, let's all go out and celebrate.

This is a repudiation of Trumpism
====
Absolutely !

Arizona voters clearly told Donald "Sissy-Boy" Trump, his conspiracy crackpots, and all the braindead election deniers to go suck shit.

The BEST candidate won.

Congratulations Katie Hobbs !!!

Now, let's all go out and celebrate.

Dunking on the whiny braindead election deniers in 2022 is even more hilarious than dunking on the whiny braindead election deniers in 2020!

Forum List

Back