Breaking: Hobbs defeats Lake

I'm not from Arizona, but I'm still SHOCKED because I believe this woman could be president. Maybe she'll run now that she lost for governor. That'll show those Democrats.

tenor.gif

We had "dumbdumb" spearheading it last time.

This time we are going to be smarter...

And go after VA 7

Not an entire cheat state...
I hate to break it to you..but most of the republicans in the House want nothing to do with election denial. They have seen that It's a losing position with the majority of the people.

The revenge of the RINO..coming soon~

Hobbs had a weak campaign. I had no expectation of her winning.

But...as a longtime media figure, Kari Lake knew how to get attention.

So she got a LOT of attention. All the attention she desired.

And that was enough for people to see what a truly ugly, craven, sadistic bitch she is.

We had "dumbdumb" spearheading it last time.

This time we are going to be smarter...

And go after VA 7

Not an entire cheat state...
Go ahead, you'll look even stupider...lol. It's a damn joke and pure election poison. You have nothing but endless Sean and Tucker and God knows what on the Internet. No evidence whatsoever

I hate to break it to you..but most of the republicans in the House want nothing to do with election denial. They have seen that It's a losing position with the majority of the people.

The revenge of the RINO..coming soon~

So, you are tight with both paul pelosi and mccarthy?

One more reason to reject McCarthy

Go ahead, you'll look even stupider...lol. It's a damn joke and pure election poison. You have nothing but endless Sean and Tucker and God knows what on the Internet. No evidence whatsoever

We will.

Thanks for the encouragement....

Forum List

Back