Breaking: Hobbs defeats Lake

Yet a box is discovered after the election is called.
Again, so what? Did the box get counted? Yes. Did it make a difference? No. Does the fact that a box was discovered in any way mean that there are others? No. Does the fact that a box was discovered mean that there was election fraud? No.
Logic is not your friend here..nor is Occam's Razor~

You mean by barely squeaking out a victory for governor and the senate by less than three percent? When you look at the AZ races, with the exception of US Senate,they all have been decided by far less that twenty thousand voted our of two and a half million cast. Even Kelly vs Masters was decided by barely a hundred thousand votes.
What happened?

Republicans were promising easy victories in Arizona
Lake guaranteed it

Again, so what? Did the box get counted? Yes. Did it make a difference? No. Does the fact that a box was discovered in any way mean that there are others? No. Does the fact that a box was discovered mean that there was election fraud? No.
Logic is not your friend here..nor is Occam's Razor~
Sure retard, nothing suspicious going on here.
If the situation were reversed, you'd be bitching for the next 6 years.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Sure retard, nothing suspicious going on here.
If the situation were reversed, you'd be bitching for the next 6 years.
Nope...I'd shrug and move on..win some...lose some. Will of the people and all that. I was one of those who were totally shocked when Trump won in 2016. Did i whine about fraud? No. Did i refuse to accept that he was my President? No.
You see...being American and all, i trust our elections, for the most part. i think refusing to concede and dragging the electoral process through the courts..absent truly egregious circumstances and a clearly smoking gun...is the next best thing to treason~

Nope...I'd shrug and move on..win some...lose some. Will of the people and all that. I was one of those who were totally shocked when Trump won in 2016. Did i whine about fraud? No. Did i refuse to accept that he was my President? No.
You see...being American and all, i trust our elections, for the most part. i think refusing to concede and dragging the electoral process through the courts..absent truly egregious circumstances and a clearly smoking gun...is the next best thing to treason~
But you didn't shrug and move on; you carried on.

But you didn't shrug and move on; you carried on.
Not sure i see your difference? I didn't lose my sense of ethics, fair play and attention to nuance--if that's what you mean. I hate liars..and I despise those who would win on a manufactured technicality..rather than win hearts and minds.
Winning at all costs is corrosive..yet that is what the MAGA philosophy has been all about.

These are the things that put me in opposition to the MAGA crowd. However, there are many Republicans I'd vote for. Sadly, most of them are sane and thus cannot get past the primary process. Maybe that logjam will begin to break up now..who knows.

Forum List

Back