Breaking! Horowitz To Release Evidence Comey Had Counterintelligence Covert Agent In White House

He did.....he changed the way it was worded....

Liar. That change was made long before 2009. It was made before the American Community Survey started in 2005. Obama had nothing to do with that 2010 Census, it was all set before he even took office.

Stop swallowing fake news....

"Barack Obama was the first President to exclude a question on citizenship in the U.S. Census".

Trump’s Citizenship Question Isn’t Controversial. Obama Deleting It Should’ve Been.

You tell me to stop swallowing fake news...and then post a fake news article!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

The wording was changed when they choose not to do the long form of the census anymore and replaced it with the ACS. That decision was made in 2002/3. The ACS, which replaced the long form was first sent out in 2005.

Obama had nothing to do with it. By the time Obama took office the Census was set and getting read to go to the printers.

The ACS will still ask the question in 2020.
Sorry but the link I provided shows the proof unlike you....and your links that show nothing....read my entire link it has pics of the question on the census and off the census.....CNN is lying....

Yes, you link has pictures to the long form of the census, which was done away with after the 2000 census. The decision was made before Obama was even a Senator, let alone the POTUS
Now you are the liar....

Now you are the liar....

2000 - History - U.S. Census Bureau

The 2000 census short form asked eight questions to all respondents.

1. Name
  2. What is this person's telephone number?
  3. Sex
  4. Age and date of birth
  5. Is this person of Spanish/Hispanic/Latino?
  6. Race
  7. Marital Status
    1. At any time since February 1, 2000, has this person attended regular school or college?
    2. If yes, what grade or level was this person attending?

So you say, confronting yet another one who can't get it straight with unexpected hard facts, with very predictable results.

You know why it won't matter? They never learn. Rather, they seek out these ... "sources" to be lied to, to have the biggest, fattest, most terrific lies served up to them. And then comes the swallowing.

Liar. That change was made long before 2009. It was made before the American Community Survey started in 2005. Obama had nothing to do with that 2010 Census, it was all set before he even took office.

"Barack Obama was the first President to exclude a question on citizenship in the U.S. Census".

Trump’s Citizenship Question Isn’t Controversial. Obama Deleting It Should’ve Been.

You tell me to stop swallowing fake news...and then post a fake news article!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

The wording was changed when they choose not to do the long form of the census anymore and replaced it with the ACS. That decision was made in 2002/3. The ACS, which replaced the long form was first sent out in 2005.

Obama had nothing to do with it. By the time Obama took office the Census was set and getting read to go to the printers.

The ACS will still ask the question in 2020.
Sorry but the link I provided shows the proof unlike you....and your links that show nothing....read my entire link it has pics of the question on the census and off the census.....CNN is lying....

Yes, you link has pictures to the long form of the census, which was done away with after the 2000 census. The decision was made before Obama was even a Senator, let alone the POTUS
Now you are the liar....

2010 - History - U.S. Census Bureau

For the 2010 census, the long- and short-form questionnaires used from 1940 to 2000 were replaced by a single questionnaire asking 10 questions. The questions asked by the long-form questionnaire are now asked by the annual American Community Survey.

The ACS started in 2005. Obama did not take office till 2009.

Now you are the liar....

1. Name
  3. Sex
  4. Age and date of birth
  6. Race
  7. Marital Status
    1. At any time since February 1, 2000, has this person attended regular school or college?
So you deny what you see with your own eyes in favor of what you hear from proven dishonest news outlets?.....
That is whacked bud....

Now you are the liar....

1. Name
  3. Sex
  4. Age and date of birth
  6. Race
  7. Marital Status
So you deny what you see with your own eyes in favor of what you hear from proven dishonest news outlets?.....
That is whacked bud....

I gave you a link to the actual Census. You gave me a link to a far right wing conspiracy site.

you are the only one wacked here.

This is the same "source" that ran an article claiming that Obama had the citizenship question removed from the 2010 census.

Liar.

It was not on the 1960 census.
I've warned you about watching fake news....
Try taking your own advice.

Just think! The fact that Comey made handwritten notes of every conversation, and meeting with President Trump, and admitted that he’d never done that before, plus leaked his memos to the press via some moron friend of his, you knew he was up to no good from the beginning. He must have thought himself a real, smart undercover agent, when in reality, he was too stupid to cover his own tracks.

Just think! The fact that Comey made handwritten notes of every conversation, and meeting with President Trump, and admitted that he’d never done that before, plus leaked his memos to the press via some moron friend of his, you knew he was up to no good from the beginning. He must have thought himself a real, smart undercover agent, when in reality, he was too stupid to cover his own tracks.

You have to write down everything in regard to Donny grifter or he will grift you.

Liar.

Eyes over ears....

Liar.

Eyes over ears....
Dumbfuck.... here's the 1960 census .... you show me were it asks if a respondent is a U.S. citizen.....

1960 U.S. Census

Liar.

Eyes over ears....
Dumbfuck.... here's the 1960 census .... you show me were it asks if a respondent is a U.S. citizen.....

1960 U.S. Census
1960??????? Buuuuaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Liar.

Eyes over ears....

1960 U.S. Census

That was your only response as it proves you wrong again.

Now deflect to something else like communism....

Last edited:
Why do you continue to fall for the gateway oundit's bullshit? Has anything they've told you turned out to be true?
All the time. That's why they're a prestigious member of the White House press pool.

Why do you continue to fall for the gateway oundit's bullshit? Has anything they've told you turned out to be true?
All the time. That's why they're a prestigious member of the White House press pool.
That's a joke right?

Liar.

Eyes over ears....

1960 U.S. Census
Dumbfuck, you said Obama removed the question. I just posted the 1960 census which doesn't have it. The only reasonable conclusion anyone can reach is that you actually b'lieve Obama was president in 1960.

Forum List

Back