Breaking: House GOP To File Criminal Charges Against Lois Lerner In IRS Scandel

Now that's funny. She assassinated herself by her behavior and hate. And I posted a Forbes link, dear.
OP- Total bs as always from the dupes. She did nothing wrong or even out of the ordinary, dupes. If the GOP didn't cut the IRS to the bone...and there were huge numbers of new TP orgs at the time. NONE were turned down. DUHHHHH.

She was held in contempt and yet that stupid bitch gets a $100,000 a year pension paid by the tax payers

Lois Lerner: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Lois Lerner, Director of Exempt Organizations at the IRS, set off the two-year long investigation into whether the Tea Party was improperly targeted for tax exemption investigations by the IRS. At an American Bar Association meeting in May 2013, Lerner answered a planted question, apologizing for the IRS taking “absolutely inappropriate” actions in scrutinizing Tea Party members extra closely, ABC News reported. She said the scrutiny wasn’t centrally planned, but only came from the Cincinnati office. However, later reports found that IRS officials from Washington were involved in scrutinizing conservative groups more closely.

In a conference call in May 2013, she said that between 2010 and 2012, the IRS used shortcuts to identify some tax exempt applicants for closer scrutiny. Among those shortcuts were searching for terms like “Tea Party” or “patriots” in applications. She said the shortcuts weren’t politically motivated, NPR reported.

And she wasn't lying, dupe, for the reasons I gave. This OP is total bs. NOT happening, dupes.

This is another thing I hate about liberals, they want to play dirty and then cry and complain when caught.

Washington Times - Politics, Breaking News, US and World News
Do you know who runs the W. Times, superdupe? You're the people assassinating the characters of good people based on total crap...
Murdoch BS editors much? And Rev Moon's family runs the Times, dupe.

So are you sticking with your stance that Lois is a republican?
Wasn't she put in place by none other than GWB?

So you're saying Bush wasnt a hyper partisan prick like barry?
Did Bush put Democrats into positions of authority?
She is a registered Dem. Did he appoint her?
I know he appointed norman something to transportation sec.
She wasn't appointed. She's career civil service.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
And criminal charges will happen when pigs fly, dupe. When you dupes learn?

Draining the swamp......One criminal at a time! This is another step in making America great again!

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/breaking-house-gop-file-criminal-charges-lois-lerner-irs-scandal-video/

Breaking: House GOP To File Criminal Charges Against Lois Lerner In IRS Scandel

The house GOP cannot file criminal charges, dope.:laugh2:

Yeah they can, contempt of Congress

You run with that, dope. :laugh2:

It's hilarious that as the noose is tightening around Trump folks, these BS "news" stories about Obama or Clinton people facing criminal charges are being propagated.

You guys really are unabashed fools.
There is no "noose," moron. The Russia thing is a fantasy. It's not the slightest bit credible. The more Dims push it, the more pathetic and desperate they look.

Lol, Forbes is Murdoch's? Steve Forbes might argue with you there.
Now that's funny. She assassinated herself by her behavior and hate. And I posted a Forbes link, dear.
She was held in contempt and yet that stupid bitch gets a $100,000 a year pension paid by the tax payers

Lois Lerner: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Lois Lerner, Director of Exempt Organizations at the IRS, set off the two-year long investigation into whether the Tea Party was improperly targeted for tax exemption investigations by the IRS. At an American Bar Association meeting in May 2013, Lerner answered a planted question, apologizing for the IRS taking “absolutely inappropriate” actions in scrutinizing Tea Party members extra closely, ABC News reported. She said the scrutiny wasn’t centrally planned, but only came from the Cincinnati office. However, later reports found that IRS officials from Washington were involved in scrutinizing conservative groups more closely.

In a conference call in May 2013, she said that between 2010 and 2012, the IRS used shortcuts to identify some tax exempt applicants for closer scrutiny. Among those shortcuts were searching for terms like “Tea Party” or “patriots” in applications. She said the shortcuts weren’t politically motivated, NPR reported.

And she wasn't lying, dupe, for the reasons I gave. This OP is total bs. NOT happening, dupes.

This is another thing I hate about liberals, they want to play dirty and then cry and complain when caught.

Washington Times - Politics, Breaking News, US and World News
Do you know who runs the W. Times, superdupe? You're the people assassinating the characters of good people based on total crap...
Murdoch BS editors much? And Rev Moon's family runs the Times, dupe.

That has nothing to do with the Convo, you idiot.
Shit like this is why you are such a joke to everyone

I guess the dumbfuck Brummel cant read and find it. Which makes sense, as none of his shit makes sense.
From my Washington post link :

Sure, Lerner was a registered Democrat. And she also expressed an interest in working for a nonprofit advocacy group founded by President Obama’s allies, saying in a January 2013 e-mail to another IRS official: “Oh — maybe I can get the DC office job.”

But all of that evidence is circumstantial. None of it proves conclusively that Lerner directed a campaign specifically to target conservative nonprofit groups and hinder them, as Republicans have suggested.
I guess the dumbfuck Brummel cant read and find it. Which makes sense, as none of his shit makes sense.

It seems you have the same problem.
See below.
But all of that evidence is circumstantial. None of it proves conclusively that Lerner directed a campaign specifically to target conservative nonprofit groups and hinder them, as Republicans have suggested.
I wasn't arguing about that at all, ya ignorant asswipe.

That's right. You were arguing a point that really has no point. So what if she were a Dem? It's been investigated and concluded to not have been a crime. The argument was moot from the beginning.
It was "investigated" by the Obama DOJ - meaning it was covered up.

If he was questioning their tax exempt status, because of their political activity, i'd say right on.
Everyone knows that is not what she was doing. We all know what she was up to and whom put her up to it.

Evidence? Or is just another "my feelings tell me she is GUILTY".

Hnmmm let's put on our thinking caps shall we?

One person held in contempt by congress let's another person held in contempt by congress go free...

Nope nothing fishy here, move along nothing to see kiddies

New BS GOP congress,dupe. Means nothing in the real world...

That has nothing to do with the Convo, you idiot.
Shit like this is why you are such a joke to everyone
A joke to joke dupes you mean, dupe. Guess what, none of your Dem villains has ever had criminal charges lol...

Sure, Lerner was a registered Democrat. And she also expressed an interest in working for a nonprofit advocacy group founded by President Obama’s allies, saying in a January 2013 e-mail to another IRS official: “Oh — maybe I can get the DC office job.”

See below.

That's right. You were arguing a point that really has no point. So what if she were a Dem? It's been investigated and concluded to not have been a crime. The argument was moot from the beginning.

IT'S A CONSPIRACEEE!!!!!!! Nutjob, there's only one conspiracy, the New BS GOP greedy idiot billionaire giant bs propaganda- this OP kind of crap RW one-bought off lying pundits- proven over and over

You seem personally invested with her. Are you a relative, or you worked with her?

See below.

IT'S A CONSPIRACEEE!!!!!!! Nutjob, there's only one conspiracy, the New BS GOP greedy idiot billionaire giant bs propaganda- this OP kind of crap RW one-bought off lying pundits- proven over and over

House cannot have anyone prosecuted, much less jailed.

It can make recommendations, which can be laughed at.

House cannot have anyone prosecuted, much less jailed.

It can make recommendations, which can be laughed at.

True, however it is doubtful that the DOJ under Sessions and Trump will be as dismissive as Obama's DOJ was. For Obama to say there was not a schmideon of evidence to support the claims against Lerner and the IRS before the investigation was over tells you it was a complete cover-up. I do not know how much evidence of wrong-doing exists that will stand up in court, but there's no doubt in my mind that she and the IRS did in fact betray the public trust.

Link?

Not sure if serious.......
Prove me wrong?

Ya dumbfuck Bush gave lying Lois a job.
She never lied, and both the FBI and Justice dept found no evidence of guilt

How many times did she take the 5TH again?
107 times

Conservatives are all about proFiling . Solong as it targets brown people.

Forum List

Back