Breaking: House GOP To File Criminal Charges Against Lois Lerner In IRS Scandel

No, he recuses himself because he lies.
I've been following him a long time he was a state prosecutor and he went after corrupt elected and appointed state house employees and cleaned house. Why do you think Hillary said "if that bastard wins we will all hang when he puts Jeff in at the DOJ"? She knows and so does Obama. The kitchen is getting real hot. Mark my words I said Trump would win 2 years ago. They did not have enough time to cover their corruption and they know they are in deep shit.

Save that lecture for your conservative buddies. Shit, they literallly have organized groups based solely obviously on their love of racism
What groups? the democrat founded KKK?

Wrong ? So That was a liberal hotbed in rural Tennesse where the klan was founded ?

If we polled kkk members today , they'd be all registered democrats ? Hillary voters ??
Well not Hillary voters no one wants her to be president but the founders of the KKK were big government tax crazy democrats. It's undeniable.

Wrong ? So That was a liberal hotbed in rural Tennesse where the klan was founded ?

If we polled kkk members today , they'd be all registered democrats ? Hillary voters ??
Well not Hillary voters no one wants her to be president but the founders of the KKK were big government tax crazy democrats. It's undeniable.

I said conservatives. Blue and red states have been pretty constant . While political party names have have come and go, and even changed .

I said conservatives. Blue and red states have been pretty constant . While political party names have have come and go, and even changed
But Timmy what makes you think they were conservative? Are you telling me that the republicans were the liberals and the democrats were the conservatives back then? lol

I said conservatives. Blue and red states have been pretty constant . While political party names have have come and go, and even changed
But Timmy what makes you think they were conservative? Are you telling me that the republicans were the liberals and the democrats were the conservatives back then? lol

Yes . Try reading a history book sometime . The civil rights era caused this big flip flop wh southern "democrats " .

Oh no! White right wingers were profiled by a gov law enforcement agency! They had to fill out more paperwork to get tax free status!!!!Worst injustice ever!

They did profile and it cost them the House, Senate, and White House. Lois and Hillary need to learn that the IRS is not a toy.

Yes . Try reading a history book sometime . The civil rights era caused this big flip flop wh southern "democrats "
My guys were the good guys and your guys were the bad guys...LMAO Now your guys are the bad guys and my guys are the good guys...LMAO again Grow up race boy.

Oh no! White right wingers were profiled by a gov law enforcement agency! They had to fill out more paperwork to get tax free status!!!!Worst injustice ever!

They did profile and it cost them the House, Senate, and White House. Lois and Hillary need to learn that the IRS is not a toy.

Funny . Cause righties love profiling . It's a talking point . But in this case they bitch about it . Hypocrites.

Funny . Cause righties love profiling . It's a talking point . But in this case they bitch about it . Hypocrites.
You are the one that always brings up skin color. You are the profile Nazi on this board.

No, he recuses himself because he lies.
I've been following him a long time he was a state prosecutor and he went after corrupt elected and appointed state house employees and cleaned house. Why do you think Hillary said "if that bastard wins we will all hang when he puts Jeff in at the DOJ"? She knows and so does Obama. The kitchen is getting real hot. Mark my words I said Trump would win 2 years ago. They did not have enough time to cover their corruption and they know they are in deep shit.
Hillary said nothing of the sort, and you clearly believe that a sleazy life long dirty politician from Alabama is some shining knight. He is not.

Rambunctious, if you play with race and downgrade it, you will have it kicked up your butt, every . . . single . . . time. Just the way it is.

Yes . Try reading a history book sometime . The civil rights era caused this big flip flop wh southern "democrats "
My guys were the good guys and your guys were the bad guys...LMAO Now your guys are the bad guys and my guys are the good guys...LMAO again Grow up race boy.

I'm just trying to educate you . The Republican Party came to exist around civil war times . Did those people just not exist before then? Where the whighs all killed off in some kind of genocide ?

Ever look at an electoral map when Lincoln won?

I'm just trying to educate you . The Republican Party came to exist around civil war times . Did those people just not exist before then? Where the whighs all killed off in some kind of genocide ?

Ever look at an electoral map when Lincoln won?
No Bullshit you're a profile nazi. You are a skin color freak!

Forum List

Back