Breaking: House GOP To File Criminal Charges Against Lois Lerner In IRS Scandel

The OP is another RussianWr who doesn't know how government works
That's the whole point, you got so close to the truth if it were a snake it would have bit you. The way government works is being changed forever. That is why Trump is your president today and will be for the next 8 years. Real change not fake Obama change.

I guess the dumbfuck Brummel cant read and find it. Which makes sense, as none of his shit makes sense.
From my Washington post link :

Sure, Lerner was a registered Democrat. And she also expressed an interest in working for a nonprofit advocacy group founded by President Obama’s allies, saying in a January 2013 e-mail to another IRS official: “Oh — maybe I can get the DC office job.”

But all of that evidence is circumstantial. None of it proves conclusively that Lerner directed a campaign specifically to target conservative nonprofit groups and hinder them, as Republicans have suggested.
I guess the dumbfuck Brummel cant read and find it. Which makes sense, as none of his shit makes sense.

It seems you have the same problem.
See below.
But all of that evidence is circumstantial. None of it proves conclusively that Lerner directed a campaign specifically to target conservative nonprofit groups and hinder them, as Republicans have suggested.
I wasn't arguing about that at all, ya ignorant asswipe.

That's right. You were arguing a point that really has no point. So what if she were a Dem? It's been investigated and concluded to not have been a crime. The argument was moot from the beginning.
Brummel called her a repub and I proved him wrong.
Its so stupid to argue about it, yet, here you are. Nice :thup:
Get your victories where you can, eh?

Oh no! White right wingers were profiled by a gov law enforcement agency! They had to fill out more paperwork to get tax free status!!!!Worst injustice ever!

They did profile and it cost them the House, Senate, and White House. Lois and Hillary need to learn that the IRS is not a toy.

Funny . Cause righties love profiling . It's a talking point . But in this case they bitch about it . Hypocrites.

You support the IRS being able to profile. That is another Obama era legacy that can come back to bite you in the ass.

I don't support it. Righties support it .

Stop n frisk sound familiar? Well the IRS was juts preforming a paperwork version of stop n frisk . I don't see why righties would complain .

You support Liberals. Obama, Clinton, and Nixon chose to use the IRS to punish their enemies through profile.

Oh no! White right wingers were profiled by a gov law enforcement agency! They had to fill out more paperwork to get tax free status!!!!Worst injustice ever!

They did profile and it cost them the House, Senate, and White House. Lois and Hillary need to learn that the IRS is not a toy.

Funny . Cause righties love profiling . It's a talking point . But in this case they bitch about it . Hypocrites.

You support the IRS being able to profile. That is another Obama era legacy that can come back to bite you in the ass.

I don't support it. Righties support it .

Stop n frisk sound familiar? Well the IRS was juts preforming a paperwork version of stop n frisk . I don't see why righties would complain .

You support Liberals. Obama, Clinton, and Nixon chose to use the IRS to punish their enemies through profile.

The sad part is that these douche bags don't see anything wrong with that. The wailed about Nixon's henchmen spying on Democrats, but when Obama and Susan Rice do it, they're just doing their jobs.

Tea Party political groups wanted to claim tax breaks because they weren't political.

That's the punchline to this whole fake scandal.

Draining the swamp......One criminal at a time! This is another step in making America great again!

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/breaking-house-gop-file-criminal-charges-lois-lerner-irs-scandal-video/

Repealing Obamacare is Dead.

Wild Goose Chasing Lois Lerner is Alive.

With a simple two-page document, an Alabama congressman has filed a bill in the U.S. House of Representatives to repeal Obamacare.

Or, as it is stated in the bill, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.

U.S. Rep. Mo Brooks, R-Huntsville, introduced the bill Friday.

"This Act may be cited as the 'Obamacare Repeal Act,'" the bill states.

And the bill uses just one sentence to do it.

"Effective as of Dec. 31, 2017, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act is repealed, and the provisions of law amended or repealed by such Act are restored or revived as if such Act had not been enacted," the bill states.

The question is whether her actions and that of some others in the IRS illegal or just unethical. And provable in a court of law. I do believe that there are many in this country who no longer believe justice is blind, the rich or politically connected can get away with things that an ordinary schmuck can't. I think we all pretty much know that injustice can't be totally eliminated, but that doesn't mean a substantial effort shouldn't be made to go after those who have enriched themselves at the expense of others or those in gov't who have betrayed the public trust.

Tea Party political groups wanted to claim tax breaks because they weren't political.

Yeah, right, because MoveOn.org isn't "political," and that's the tax break they wanted to get.

The criteria is whether they are "partisan," which is defined as supporting a particular political candidate.

Yeah, right, because MoveOn.org isn't "political," and that's the tax break they wanted to get.

The criteria is whether they are "partisan," which is defined as supporting a particular political candidate.

No the criteria is whether they engage in political activity to a certain degree.

Do you see the words 'Tea Party' and not think politics? lol

Louis admitted she fast tracked it and used key words like Tea Party...

Well if a group wants non-political status and they identify themselves in some way associated with the 'hot' political movement of the times, which the Tea Party was,

don't you think 'Tea Party' might be relevant key words?

Draining the swamp......One criminal at a time! This is another step in making America great again!

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/breaking-house-gop-file-criminal-charges-lois-lerner-irs-scandal-video/

Repealing Obamacare is Dead.

Wild Goose Chasing Lois Lerner is Alive.

With a simple two-page document, an Alabama congressman has filed a bill in the U.S. House of Representatives to repeal Obamacare.

Or, as it is stated in the bill, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.

U.S. Rep. Mo Brooks, R-Huntsville, introduced the bill Friday.

"This Act may be cited as the 'Obamacare Repeal Act,'" the bill states.

And the bill uses just one sentence to do it.

"Effective as of Dec. 31, 2017, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act is repealed, and the provisions of law amended or repealed by such Act are restored or revived as if such Act had not been enacted," the bill states.

Yeah? So? They ALL promised to repeal it. Period.

No the criteria is whether they engage in political activity to a certain degree.

Do you see the words 'Tea Party' and not think politics? lol
Wrong, douche bag. If that was the case, then MoveOn.org, HuffingtonPost, and dozens of other leftwing organizations should have their tax free status revoked. You aren't seriously trying to suggest that MoveOn.org doesn't engage in political activity, are you? You aren't that much of a douche bag or an ignoramus, are you?

Forum List

Back