BREAKING: House Republicans Locate Emails and Text Messages Implicating Pelosi in Failed Jan 6 Capitol Security Operation

What would a democratic liaison do and for who?

Excuse my illiteracy:

Index of Sen. Chuck Schumer's staff, past and present​

Senator Chuck Schumer (D-New York) - Staff salaries from LegiStorm

Kelly L. Fado, Congressional Staffer - Salary Data​

Kelly Fado - Senate Sergeant at Arms - Capitol Division (March 2021-), Deputy Sergeant at Arms - Congressional Salaries | LegiStorm
He has that many people working for him?

If it was a coup, where the hell was all the unlimited supplies of ordnance to hold the US Capitol against police and eventually the National Guard?
Instead of criticize my words like we're in a class room, do you actually think that trump wasn't the cause of all the violence and killing on January 6th. This thing was planned. Trump knew that he lost..

Instead of criticize my words like we're in a class room, do you actually think that trump wasn't the cause of all the violence and killing on January 6th. This thing was planned. Trump knew that he lost..

The cause of violence were the individuals that chose violence, not Trump. All he did was hold a rally and people on the other end at the Capitol chose to bust into the building.

Unless you're going to blame Bernie Sanders for the attack on Republicans at the baseball fields or whoever the leftist was that leaked the judges opinion on Roe vs Wade for the planned assassination on Justice Kavanaugh, you can't blame Trump for how others reacted to his rally.

If it was a coup, where the hell was all the unlimited supplies of ordnance to hold the US Capitol against police and eventually the National Guard?
Well, there was enough firepower and manpower to get the job done. A disgruntled, sick asshole person who couldn't get enough voters to keep himself in office.

Well then you should be able to prove that, beyond a shadow of a doubt...

I'll be waiting.

Well, there was enough firepower and manpower to get the job done. A disgruntled, sick asshole person who couldn't get enough voters to keep himself in office.
Oh really, please describe the ordinance these 'insurrectionists' had at their disposal to defeat the armed forces of the USA.

The cause of violence were the individuals that chose violence, not Trump. All he did was hold a rally and people on the other end at the Capitol chose to bust into the building.

Unless you're going to blame Bernie Sanders for the attack on Republicans at the baseball fields or whoever the leftist was that leaked the judges opinion on Roe vs Wade for the planned assassination on Justice Kavanaugh, you can't blame Trump for how others reacted to his rally.
He was quiet for several hours. Probably enjoying all the death and destruction being done on his behalf. Hundreds of health care professionals were right about trump. A dangerous and sick asshole. Had I known about that research into trump, I wouldn't ha e voted for him.

Yes, 2021, not 2001.

But no other dates messed up. On 3.3.2021, when your article was published, Schumer was Senate votes Leader; but not on 1.5.2021, when you idiotically posted he was.

As far as Kelly Fado, you posted nothing to show she was his aide on 1.5.2021.
So when the 117th convened on J 3rd , 2021, who was in charge?
I can't find any bills the Turtle sent to the presidency between J 3 and J 20.

But he invited them!!!

He was quiet for several hours. Probably enjoying all the death and destruction being done on his behalf. Hundreds of health care professionals were right about trump. A dangerous and sick asshole. Had I known about that research into trump, I wouldn't ha e voted for him.

Hundreds of healthcare professionals? WTF are you even talking about? If you're referring to leftist people making claim they can evaluate somebody on television, I wouldn't refer to them as any kind of professional, only left-wing hacks.

Trump is not in charge of Capitol security, Piglosi is closer to that responsibility and now that the emails and texts were discovered, we are just opening up that can of worms. In that evidence it reveals that Trump offered (days ahead of time) the National Guard to be there at the beginning of the day, and that offer was not accepted.

The only one KILLED that day was Ashley Babbitt you asshole!
The denying of the NG Troops requested by Trump surely was planned, as was the PLANDEMIC and STOLEN ELECTION!!!!
Yet you demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies cheer all of that on.

:rolleyes:

There was far less violence and killing on Jan 6 that there was on any of the days of the riots in Portland and Seattle.

You mean hundreds of moonbat healthcare professionals?

What research?

You didn't vote for him.

Forum List

Back