BREAKING: House Republicans Locate Emails and Text Messages Implicating Pelosi in Failed Jan 6 Capitol Security Operation

Doing what?

This should be good.

The man owned or operated over 500 businesses in his life including a hit television show. Trump didn't need to live off the taxpayers all his life like Dementia did. He had real work to do. He has hotels, golf courses, and I'm sure his hands are full with Mar-A-Lago alone.

You and your cronies on the left are reaching with that BS.
If these people were intent on taking over the US Gov't that day, anyone with half a brain would soon realize what you just posted is a crock.

'We held the Capitol with brooms, sticks and stones'
LOL....You go ahead and find where I've ever said anyone was trying to 'take over the capital'. In fact, try and find where I've called it an 'insurrection'..other than sarcastically.

It was a riot instigated by the President. While there might have been some crack-pots with darker intent...no-one in their right mind would think that they had any chance of forcing or overturning anything..and I've said this numerous times.

That does not change the fact that many of the rioters were armed with a variety of weapons, including guns.

LOL....You go ahead and find where I've ever said anyone was trying to 'take over the capital'. In fact, try and find where I've called it an 'insurrection'..other than sarcastically.
Now it's sarcastically?
That does not change the fact that many of the rioters were armed with a variety of weapons, including guns.
'We held the Capitol with brooms, sticks and stones'

It was a riot instigated by the President. While there might have been some crack-pots with darker intent...no-one in their right mind would think that they had any chance of forcing or overturning anything..and I've said this numerous times.

The President didn't instigate anything. He held a rally and that was it.

Many of the rioters? How many? And how do you know this unless they were arrested with a weapon?

The man owned or operated over 500 businesses in his life including a hit television show. Trump didn't need to live off the taxpayers all his life like Dementia did. He had real work to do. He has hotels, golf courses, and I'm sure his hands are full with Mar-A-Lago alone.
A hit teeeveee show? Doing what, reading off a script that he fucked up numerous times causing the episide to be reshot? Or how about when that assclown picked the wrong winner of that idiot show?

Btw, the "show" wasen't Trump's brainstorn. The producers needed a "name" & they picked a moron instead.

A hit teeeveee show? Doing what, reading off a script that he fucked up numerous times causing the episide to be reshot? Or how about when that assclown picked the wrong winner of that idiot show?

Btw, the "show" wasen't Trump's brainstorn. The producers needed a "name" & they picked a moron instead.
You're an idiot too stupid to commit logic. You aren't worth arguing with.

You're an idiot too stupid to commit logic. You aren't worth arguing with.
Hey, when is Trump going to release his annual Christmas message wishing goodwill on all of us citizens? Will he do it this year without whining? :auiqs.jpg:

You can dice it up any way you want to but it's a chickenshit point, your specialty.

Sent: Tuesday, January 5, 2021 9:40 PM
To: Fado, Kelly (SAA) <[email protected]>
Cc: Schneider, Kimberly A. <[email protected]>
Subject: Interest in Tunnels Leading to the US Capitol

Kelly Fado has spent over 25 years in the Senate, working on Senate Committees and as the Director of Operations for former Democratic Leader Tom Daschle. Hired by Senator Schumer in 2011 as the Director of Oversight for the Senate Rules Committee, she also planned and organized the 2013 Inauguration, became the Rules Committee Staff Director in 2014, and was appointed Democratic Liaison to the SAA when Senator Schumer became Democratic Leader.

Majority Leader Schumer Announces New Senate Sergeant At Arms Leadership Team With Karen Gibson As SAA, Kelly Fado As Deputy SAA And Jennifer Hemingway As Chief Of Staff | Senate Democratic Leadership

You idiot, that is dated after Chuck Schumer became Senate Majority Leader. :eusa_doh:

Well that moron sure knew the right show to attach his name to, didn't he? It was all about him so who else would have came up with the idea?

Now go back to your commie news outlets and let them feed you more bullshit for you to mindlessly parrot to everybody else.

He's far from unemployed. He went back to his business that he did before becoming President. Still making business deals, still flying around on his own jetliner, still making money.

Yeah, now he makes much of his money from suckers...

Forum List

Back