BREAKING: House Republicans Locate Emails and Text Messages Implicating Pelosi in Failed Jan 6 Capitol Security Operation

The man owned or operated over 500 businesses in his life including a hit television show. Trump didn't need to live off the taxpayers all his life like Dementia did. He had real work to do. He has hotels, golf courses, and I'm sure his hands are full with Mar-A-Lago alone.

slurp

4e471375a9f7e60d80ce1000874dc34c.jpg

You idiot, that is dated after Chuck Schumer became Senate Majority Leader. :eusa_doh:

Jan 5th? You previously said Schumer wasn't senate majority leader then, so what is it?

Faun​

No, imbecile, he wasn't. He became Senate Majority leader on 1.20.2021....

Why are you on this forum when you know nothing?
You talk about me knowing nothing?

She's cold busted. None of what happened on January 6 was Trump's fault.

This nation is done.

But we knew that.

The mayor specifically said she didn't want any help -

Indeed you will.

I'm Canadian by birth only. A son of God, homeless in many ways as much as I tried to have one. I've certainly learned far too much about my country to be optimistic of our future and the few, quiet voices who shrink when the going gets tough.

Your nation hasn't been listening, thus, without Americas leadership and loyalty to your Constitution and Values, we are all going to suffer the same fate anyways.

I learned Mandarin up to HSK2, it should be a mandatory language in school, they will run this planet soon enough.

You're no Canadian and I seriously doubt you were born here. Your knowledge of daily life in Canada in non existent. Nobody born in Canada ever has problems with CSIS. You learned Mandarin. How very interesting. Growing up in Canada????

You're no Canadian and I seriously doubt you were born here. Your knowledge of daily life in Canada in non existent. Nobody born in Canada ever has problems with CSIS. You learned Mandarin. How very interesting. Growing up in Canada????

Yes, I self taught myself since I've curious, disciplined and have sufficient cerebral activity (hey, maybe you are right and I am NOT Canadian).

Just as I taught myself programming, Machine Learning/AI, Deep Learning and other advanced programming statistical and mathematical concepts.

You continue to embarrass yourself and your agency with your attempts to discredit me. Continue though, I doubt many on here have fall for your shtick.

Yeah, you thought Schumer was the Senate Majority Leader on 1.5.2021. You literally posted that.

Then you say this:

You idiot, that is dated after Chuck Schumer became Senate Majority Leader. :eusa_doh:

Funny, the email is dated January 5th, 2021 which you said was before Schumer was majority leader. Now you claim Schumer was majority leader on Jan 5th, 2021, which is 15 days before he was sworn in. So which is it?

Hey asshole DEM. You aren’t supposed to be here since Republicans took the House. But you’re a lying welcher like all Dems. See dumbfuck, you claim Reuters is a legitimate source. That means this is true. Period. You lose. Again.

Not just them either...

Now go back under your rock.

that was all old intel.

try again MAGAt.

Department of Justice
U.S. Attorney’s Office
District of Columbia

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Two Leaders of Oath Keepers Found Guilty of Seditious Conspiracy and Other Charges Related to U.S. Capitol Breach​

Three Other Defendants Also Found Guilty of Multiple Felonies Following Eight-Week Trial​

WASHINGTON – Elmer Stewart Rhodes III, the founder and leader of the Oath Keepers, and Kelly Meggs, the leader of the Florida chapter of the organization, were found guilty by a jury today of seditious conspiracy and other charges for crimes related to the breach of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021. Their actions disrupted a joint session of the U.S. Congress that was in the process of ascertaining and counting the electoral votes related to the presidential election.
Three additional defendants, who were leaders and associates of the organization –Kenneth Harrelson, Jessica Watkins, and Thomas Caldwell – were found guilty of related felony charges. The verdict followed an eight-week trial and three days of deliberations. No sentencing date was set.
“Today the jury returned a verdict convicting all defendants of criminal conduct, including two Oath Keepers leaders for seditious conspiracy against the United States,” said Attorney General Merrick B. Garland. “The Justice Department is committed to holding accountable those criminally responsible for the assault on our democracy on January 6, 2021. The prosecutors and agents on this case worked tirelessly, with extraordinary skill, and in the best traditions of the Department of Justice.”
Two Leaders of Oath Keepers Found Guilty of Seditious Conspiracy and Other Charges Related to U.S. Capitol Breach

Jury selection for Proud Boys trial to resume next month​

Associated PressDecember 23, 2022

WASHINGTON (AP) — Jury selection for the seditious conspiracy trial of former Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio and four lieutenants will resume in early January after a holiday break, according to court records.

The judge presiding over the case against the far-right extremist group members questioned prospective jurors for a fifth day on Friday. U.S. District Judge Timothy Kelly has been asking them about their opinions of the Proud Boys and the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol.
Jury selection for Proud Boys trial to resume next month

that one charge carries a 20 yr. sentence.

Then you say this:

Funny, the email is dated January 5th, 2021 which you said was before Schumer was majority leader. Now you claim Schumer was majority leader on Jan 5th, 2021, which is 15 days before he was sworn in. So which is it?

Do you even know you're mentally unbalanced?

Cretin, when I said, "you idiot, that is dated after Chuck Schumer became Senate Majority Leader," I said that in response to an article YOU posted dated, 3.3.2001, six weeks after Schumer became the Senate Majority Leader.

You posted...

Screenshot_20221225_111713_Samsung Internet.jpg

Your knowledge of daily life in Canada in non existent.

The innerweb irony meter just pegged out on infinity.

Do you even know you're mentally unbalanced?

Cretin, when I said, "you idiot, that is dated after Chuck Schumer became Senate Majority Leader," I said that in response to an article YOU posted dated, 3.3.2001, six weeks after Schumer became the Senate Majority Leader.

You posted...

You got your dates messed up. Not what you said previously....so who's messed up here? Here's what you just posted:

I said that in response to an article YOU posted dated, 3.3.2001, six weeks after Schumer became the Senate Majority Leader.
2001???
You can't even get your shit straight. So thank you for proving Kelly Fado was Schumers aide, like I said before, on J5 th..

You got your dates messed up. Not what you said previously....so who's messed up here? Here's what you just posted:

2001???
You can't even get your shit straight. So thank you for proving Kelly Fado was Schumers aide, like I said before, on J5 th..

Yes, 2021, not 2001.

But no other dates messed up. On 3.3.2021, when your article was published, Schumer was Senate votes Leader; but not on 1.5.2021, when you idiotically posted he was.

As far as Kelly Fado, you posted nothing to show she was his aide on 1.5.2021.

that was all old intel.

try again MAGAt.

Department of Justice
U.S. Attorney’s Office
District of Columbia

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Two Leaders of Oath Keepers Found Guilty of Seditious Conspiracy and Other Charges Related to U.S. Capitol Breach​

Three Other Defendants Also Found Guilty of Multiple Felonies Following Eight-Week Trial​

WASHINGTON – Elmer Stewart Rhodes III, the founder and leader of the Oath Keepers, and Kelly Meggs, the leader of the Florida chapter of the organization, were found guilty by a jury today of seditious conspiracy and other charges for crimes related to the breach of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021. Their actions disrupted a joint session of the U.S. Congress that was in the process of ascertaining and counting the electoral votes related to the presidential election.
Three additional defendants, who were leaders and associates of the organization –Kenneth Harrelson, Jessica Watkins, and Thomas Caldwell – were found guilty of related felony charges. The verdict followed an eight-week trial and three days of deliberations. No sentencing date was set.
“Today the jury returned a verdict convicting all defendants of criminal conduct, including two Oath Keepers leaders for seditious conspiracy against the United States,” said Attorney General Merrick B. Garland. “The Justice Department is committed to holding accountable those criminally responsible for the assault on our democracy on January 6, 2021. The prosecutors and agents on this case worked tirelessly, with extraordinary skill, and in the best traditions of the Department of Justice.”
Two Leaders of Oath Keepers Found Guilty of Seditious Conspiracy and Other Charges Related to U.S. Capitol Breach

Jury selection for Proud Boys trial to resume next month​

Associated PressDecember 23, 2022

WASHINGTON (AP) — Jury selection for the seditious conspiracy trial of former Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio and four lieutenants will resume in early January after a holiday break, according to court records.

The judge presiding over the case against the far-right extremist group members questioned prospective jurors for a fifth day on Friday. U.S. District Judge Timothy Kelly has been asking them about their opinions of the Proud Boys and the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol.
Jury selection for Proud Boys trial to resume next month

that one charge carries a 20 yr. sentence.
Too bad you welching loser. That was the result of their investigation. Not old intel no matter how much you lie and cry. No coordinated insurrection and no connection to Trump retard. Keep flailing drunk asshole.

Yes I did, been with Schumer for quite some time.

Clearly, you're illiterate as you did no such thing. What you actually posted said she was a Director of Oversight for the Senate Rules Committee ... and she was a Rules Committee Staff Director and she a a Democratic Liaison to the SAA[/b].

But nowhere in there does it say she was ever an aide to Chuck Schumer.

Clearly, you're illiterate as you did no such thing. What you actually posted said she was a Director of Oversight for the Senate Rules Committee ... and she was a Rules Committee Staff Director and she a a Democratic Liaison to the SAA[/b].

But nowhere in there does it say she was ever an aide to Chuck Schumer.

What would a democratic liaison do and for who?

Excuse my illiteracy:

Index of Sen. Chuck Schumer's staff, past and present​

Senator Chuck Schumer (D-New York) - Staff salaries from LegiStorm

Kelly L. Fado, Congressional Staffer - Salary Data​

Kelly Fado - Senate Sergeant at Arms - Capitol Division (March 2021-), Deputy Sergeant at Arms - Congressional Salaries | LegiStorm

Forum List

Back