🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: Huma Abedin Has Disappeared

I wonder if she's actually missing.

The number of "news stories" from Alt Right websites are multiplying quickly here, and it's tougher than ever to believe anything.

Huma is in hiding, only a few people know where, I am one of them, this is a recent picture of Huma, she's hiding in Baghdad, please Mac keep this to yourself :smoke:

huma-qureshi-hiding-her-face-dedh-ishqiya_1383905948210.jpg

The OP equates not being on a plane with "disappeared", as if she is a missing person.

This is a false statement.

More goodies from the resident white supremacist Holocaust Denier.

Politico reporter reports that Huma Abedin is not on Hillary's campaign plane to Florida today. She has been with Hillary constantly throughout the campaign. Where is she?

Gabriel Debenedetti‏ @gdebenedetti No sign of Huma Abedin on Clinton's campaign plane as we fly to Florida, by the way. She was on board to and from Iowa yesterday.Oct 29, 2016, 12:17 PM

Twitter
Victim 93?

uh oh. she's no longer an ASSet

Huma Abedin has VOIDED her immunity deal with the FBI. This means she has to sing or face jail time. Hillary Clinton no longer wants her around. According to reporters on Hillary's campaign, Abedin is no longer sitting near the front cabin on her plane to Florida. She's no where to be found this morning. So sad.

Breaking: Hillary throws Huma Abedin off her plane!
"redstatewatcher.com ? SERIOUSLY? Put down the breitbart kool aid :alcoholic: kid

Huma is in deep doo doo, she testified that she surrendered ALL of her devices.
Perhaps Bitchlery can get conjugal visits?

I don't feel one iota sorry for the Dem's they know how corrupt the Clintons are, that's why they threw them under the bus in 2008 for Obama.

Politico reporter reports that Huma Abedin is not on Hillary's campaign plane to Florida today. She has been with Hillary constantly throughout the campaign. Where is she?

Gabriel Debenedetti‏ @gdebenedetti No sign of Huma Abedin on Clinton's campaign plane as we fly to Florida, by the way. She was on board to and from Iowa yesterday.Oct 29, 2016, 12:17 PM

Twitter
News from The Associated Press

Twitter

I fear for poor Abedin. She tripped up during her FBI interview and implicated Obama. This was substantiated by Podesta's leaked emails. It wouldn't surprise me if she commits suicide. Her constantly unfaithful husband pushed her to the edge.

Forum List

Back