🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: Huma Abedin Has Disappeared

Politico reporter reports that Huma Abedin is not on Hillary's campaign plane to Florida today. She has been with Hillary constantly throughout the campaign. Where is she?

Gabriel Debenedetti‏ @gdebenedetti No sign of Huma Abedin on Clinton's campaign plane as we fly to Florida, by the way. She was on board to and from Iowa yesterday.Oct 29, 2016, 12:17 PM

Twitter

No one takes you and your offensive avatar seriously, racist. You might as well close up shop.

Politico reporter reports that Huma Abedin is not on Hillary's campaign plane to Florida today. She has been with Hillary constantly throughout the campaign. Where is she?

Gabriel Debenedetti‏ @gdebenedetti No sign of Huma Abedin on Clinton's campaign plane as we fly to Florida, by the way. She was on board to and from Iowa yesterday.Oct 29, 2016, 12:17 PM

Twitter
Home, throwing up.

53e.jpg

relax folks, if we can find waldo, we can find huma. this is nothing.

Twitter

Probably in custody as a protected material witness.

Twitter

She's already been granted immunity by the Loretta Lynch DOJ.

Twitter

She's already been granted immunity by the Loretta Lynch DOJ.

Me thinks you missed the point.

Twitter

No one takes you and your offensive avatar seriously, racist. You might as well close up shop.
Oh believe me, they do take me serious, especially since I'm an American patriot of White European heritage.

Twitter

She is probably trying to find Anthony a new 15 year old girl to date.

Twitter

Oh believe me, they do take me serious, especially since I'm an American patriot of White European heritage.

Yeah, and Donald Trump laughs at you white trash peasants who are voting for him. You have no money, so you might as well be a Mexican as far as he's concerned.

Twitter

Yeah, and Donald Trump laughs at you white trash peasants who are voting for him. You have no money, so you might as well be a Mexican as far as he's concerned.
Lol....oh I've donated quite a lot to our new Holy Emperor of the White race, starting about November last year. It's been worth it.

Twitter

Very interrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrresting

If true, she is in a location wherein the FBI can not subpoena her. If Hillary gave her several million $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ as severance pay then she should be set for life.

Unfortunately for Hillary the voters will disapprove of her new scam and she will lose the election.

She can try again in 2020.

Twitter

Lol....oh I've donated quite a lot to our new Holy Emperor of the White race, starting about November last year. It's been worth it.

I guess you enjoy throwing your money away because your boy is going to get his ass handed to him by Hillary on Nov. 8.

Bad investment, racist dipshit.

Twitter

I guess you enjoy throwing your money away because your boy is going to get his ass handed to him by Hillary on Nov. 8.

Bad investment, racist dipshit.
You mean patriot.

Twitter

Well aren't you special. LMAO

Twitter

Says the little broke dick sitting in mamas basement in his tighty whities.

Twitter

I've really gotta get more room in my sigline. So much material...

she's hiding out at home. so there must be fear

Huma in hiding as she pleads ignorance about emails on Weiner's laptop and faces jail if it's proved she lied. And new poll puts Trump a POINT behind

Abedin is in hiding at her Manhattan apartment while her boss continues on campaigning – as a new ABC/Washington Post poll taken after the revelation shows her campaign is in crisis with Trump just one point behind Clinton on 45 points to 46.

link

Forum List

Back