BREAKING: Iranian Forces Fire On and seize Cargo Ship

"Iranian naval forces shot at, boarded and confiscated a commercial vessel transiting the Straits of Hormuz on Tuesday.

The MV Maersk Tigris, a 65,000-ton container ship, was flying a Marshall Islands flag and operated by Rickmers Shipmanagement, a Singaporean company. The ship departed from the Saudi Arabian port of Jeddah and was bound for the United Arab Emirates.

According to Iranian staterun media, the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps seized the ship under court order for “legal reasons,” which the Pentagon called “provocative” several hours later.

The Maersk Tigris initially ignored Iranian patrol boats that ordered it deeper into Iranian territorial waters, but complied after the vessels fired several warning shots, US Col. Steve Warren said. US forces in the region responded to its distress calls by sending the USS Farragut, a destroyer, to monitor the situation along with reconnaissance aircraft.

The ship, which is currently in Iranian custody, is not carrying any US citizens, Warren added. Iranian media claimed the ship was American, sailing under a false flag, while noting that its 34 crew members were mostly European."

After gunshots and a distress call Iran confiscates ship in Gulf - Middle East - Jerusalem Post

Dipshit-With-Lost-Keys starts a thread based on an inaccurate premise; is forced to back-peddle..

i6fuwn.jpg

The Reader should recall that this discussion is over the fact that Iran is now interrupting international shipping... Because they know that Obama works for them... Meaning that the person that those in here trolling the thread to deflect from that fact, elected... And who those same trolls assure you that you must trust that he is not providing Iran with nukes a d even if he is, it's not like Iran is a threat to anyone.

See how that works?
The ORIGINAL thread was about how the U.S. wasn't acting over the capture of a U.S. ship full of U.S. citizens. You posted that despite that being proven false HOURS before you made this thread. Then you edited the OP and the title while the thread was already well underway. So the failure of this thread is your fault really. :laugh:

And that comment of yours I'm quoting is pretty embarrassing. Try not to post when your drunk next time.
The original story said the Iranians DID IN FACT claim they seized a US flagged ship and the US crew.
Did they?
Even the last story I read said they did. Are you admitting you are attacking a story you haven't even read?

The Reader should recall that this discussion is over the fact that Iran is now interrupting international shipping... Because they know that Obama works for them... Meaning that the person that those in here trolling the thread to deflect from that fact, elected... And who those same trolls assure you that you must trust that he is not providing Iran with nukes a d even if he is, it's not like Iran is a threat to anyone.

See how that works?
The ORIGINAL thread was about how the U.S. wasn't acting over the capture of a U.S. ship full of U.S. citizens. You posted that despite that being proven false HOURS before you made this thread. Then you edited the OP and the title while the thread was already well underway. So the failure of this thread is your fault really. :laugh:

And that comment of yours I'm quoting is pretty embarrassing. Try not to post when your drunk next time.
The original story said the Iranians DID IN FACT claim they seized a US flagged ship and the US crew.
Did they?
Even the last story I read said they did. Are you admitting you are attacking a story you haven't even read?
Is the last story you read from over 12 hours ago?

See how that works?

Did they?

I was under the impression OldSchool was making fun of Where-r-my-Marbles because he started the thread under the impression that what Iran claimed was true.

I know that's why I'm making fun of him mercilessly.

I-lost-my-Brain needs to learn to research more and blindly follow less.

Gunney... I've sent a PM to Cereal asking him to step in and shut down this trolling.

If he does, I'll pick up the discussion tomorrow, if he doesn't... then I'll just start another thread on the issue tomorrow.

Gunney... I've sent a PM to Cereal asking him to step in and shut down this trolling.

If he does, I'll pick up the discussion tomorrow, if he doesn't... then I'll just start another thread on the issue tomorrow.

You thought that Iran actually attacked a US cargo ship.. :laugh2:

Just because we think you're an idiot for buying that crap doesn't mean you can get us reprimanded by a moderator.
Sorry, but thinking you're an idiot isn't against forum rules. :beer:

"BREAKING: Iranian Forces Fire On and seize Cargo Ship"

This is a lie, no ship was 'seized':

'A senior U.S. military official told CNN that "the Iranians encircled the Kensington and followed the ship on its course for a period of time before withdrawing and breaking away." After that, the U.S. Navy Fifth Fleet issued a notice to mariners about the incident.'

U.S.-flagged ship intercepted by Iranian patrol - CNNPolitics.com

[Rhetorical] Why do you and most others on the right lie.

I get the impression that some of you have forgotten the rules for Zone 2.

I would suggest that you re-learn them.
Keep in mind that the OP was edited mid-thread and he deserves the ridicule for that.

Of course. That sort of ridicule does not violate Zone 2 rules, since it's "on topic", and those posts have not been deleted.

The 40 or so posts in this thread that I deleted were not "on topic" at all.

Keep in mind that the OP was edited mid-thread and he deserves the ridicule for that.

Of course. That sort of ridicule does not violate Zone 2 rules, since it's "on topic", and those posts have not been deleted.

The 40 or so posts in this thread that I deleted were not "on topic" at all.
Well aight mahfucka :rofl:

That is absolute false.

The op was edited within 5 minutes of posting as a result of a better article from a mainstream source. There were two posts beyond the op when it was edited.

It's hysterical that you continue to distract from the fact that obama's failure has once again come to calamity for the United States by harping over irrelevance.

The price of oil shot through the roof because of obama's foolishness... Which informs the reader of a conspiracy between obama and the Iranians TO DRIVE UP THE PRICE OF OIL.

See how that works?

That is absolute false.

The op was edited within 5 minutes of posting as a result of a better article from a mainstream source. There were two posts beyond the op when it was edited.

It's hysterical that you continue to distract from the fact that obama's failure has once again come to calamity for the United States by harping over irrelevance.

The price of oil shot through the roof because of obama's foolishness... Which informs the reader of a conspiracy between obama and the Iranians TO DRIVE UP THE PRICE OF OIL.

See how that works?

You edited the original post AFTER people had already begun to ridicule your disastrous misinterpretation :laugh:

As for the rest of your post, I do not see the connection.
So Iran falsely said they seized a US ship, and then Iran supposedly actually seized another nation's ship, and then the TRUTH came out that they seized NO ship.

What does that have to do with Obama?

You even blame him for non-existent events. You're ridiculous.

They real question is: Was this thread worthy?

That is absolute false.

See how that works?

You edited the original post AFTER people had already begun to ridicule your disastrous misinterpretation :laugh:

As for the rest of your post, I do not see the connection.
So Iran falsely said they seized a US ship, and then Iran supposedly actually seized another nation's ship, and then the TRUTH came out that they seized NO ship.

What does that have to do with Obama?

You even blame him for non-existent events. You're ridiculous.

They real question is: Was this thread worthy?
ROFLMNAO!

Again the cult runs to deflect from yet another profound failure of their most closely held ideals.

FACT: the ship that Iran seized in international waters was and remains FULLY PROTECTED BY THE UNITED STATES AND IN TERMS OF INTERNATIONAL LAW... Attacking vessels of under that flag is no different than attacking vessels under a US Flag.

Fact: The Iranian actio, authorized by the weakness of obama; which is to say the ideological left had driven the price if gasoline from $2.58 to $2.89.

Fact: no material facts in the OP were changed and assertions that such is the case is simply a function of liars... lying. In this case to deflect from the most recent stacks of failures resulting from the implementation of their most closely held feelings.

Huh? This thread is still going? :laugh:
The Left is still failing in foreign policy and obama is still authorizing Iran to molest US SHIPPING.

Iran didn't 'molest' any US ships...
You admitted that much above in this thread.

But we get it.
Anything negative that happens in the world at any given time, whether it happens in reality or in your imagination, is Obama's fault.

You've made that abundantly clear.

Which is why we laugh at you.

Forum List

Back