Breaking: ISIS Mass Murderer Omar Mateen Was Huge Hillary Clinton Supporter

Ok, so this guy was an Isis agent by all you righty freaks . Then obviously his political designation was a front !

the gateway pundit?

The story is Mateen was a great Trump supporter.
The Facts of Omar Marteen

1. He was Muslim
2. He was a closeted gay
3. He pledged his allegiance to ISIS
4. He was a registered Democrat
5. He was a Hillary Clinton supporter

7. he was righthanded.
I'm sure you had first hand knowledge of that.

Hey, I made it all up, same as you.

Kind of like those bogus quotes in your sigline....

Mateen, of course hid as a democrat, because it was good cover for his terrorist affiliation with far right jihadism.

Pretending to be a dem supporter is a great cover for a far right wing Muslim or Jewish or Christian terrorist.

Mac1958 is referencing his regressive reactionary right wing polemic. He misuses and misdefines terms.

2_zpsaqipexhy.gif~original

Of a course Mac1958 will use a radical islamist to mischaracterize a false term like regressive left. In fact the definition by Najiid Mawaz is a perfect definition of the regressive far reactionary right and a condemnation of Mac1958 as a supporter of radical jihadism.

Last edited:
First of all, what you cited is nothing but hearsay. "Mateen told friends he was a Hillary supporter."

Second, the KKK and David Duke support Trump; however, unlike the Klan and Mr. Duke, the "Pulse" shooter didn't publicly endorse Mrs. Clinton, which means she doesn't have to condemn his endorsement as Trump, instead of playing a cagey game of semantics, should have done upon receiving Mr. Duke's endorsement, as well as that of the KKK.

So, if you have some sort of cogent point to make, why don't you state it directly and support it with a sound argument?

You guys have so fucked up.

Now we will watch America humiliate Trump and his followers to the ottom of their soles (heh).

..and by "we" Jake refers to his fellow Progressives
Maajid Nawaz: British liberal activist, former member of the radical Islamist group Hizb ut-Tahrir, risking his life 24 hours a day in exposing and fighting the evils of jihadism, neck-deep in the battle each and every day, stuck in between the violent & angry Right and the Regressive Left, wishing both would find another hobby before they can cause any further damage.

Jake Starkey: Just another American Regressive Leftist, tossing out one-sided bumper sticker platitudes from the comfort and safety of his computer

Mac1958: Just another American Regressive Reactionary Righty, tossing out one-sided bumper sticker platitudes from the comfort and safety of his computer

First of all, what you cited is nothing but hearsay. "Mateen told friends he was a Hillary supporter."

Second, the KKK and David Duke support Trump; however, unlike the Klan and Mr. Duke, the "Pulse" shooter didn't publicly endorse Mrs. Clinton, which means she doesn't have to condemn his endorsement as Trump, instead of playing a cagey game of semantics, should have done upon receiving Mr. Duke's endorsement, as well as that of the KKK.

So, if you have some sort of cogent point to make, why don't you state it directly and support it with a sound argument?
This is Steve McGarrett. The KKK Grand Dragon of the West Coast has officially endorsed Hillary Clinton.
KKK grand dragon endorses Hillary Clinton for president | Fox News

Now when it comes to David Duke, he never officially endorsed Trump. So get your 320 Years Of History facts together.

From David Duke himself.

Now when it comes to David Duke, he never officially endorsed Trump. So get your 320 Years Of History facts together.

What Duke said was, “I’m not saying I endorse everything about Trump, in fact I haven’t formally endorsed him. But I do support his candidacy, and I support voting for him as a strategic action. I hope he does everything we hope he will do.”

Duke is just as capable of doublespeak as is Trump. For those of us with the sense God gave a goose, what he said is an endorsement. Duke can tell me the sky is brown and green striped if he wants to. I can tell it's not just as I can tell that even though he says he hasn't formally endorsed Trump, what he has done is as good as an endorsement as makes no difference.

Of a course Mac1958 will use a radical islamist to mischaracterize a false term like regressive left. In fact the definition by Najiid Mawaz is a perfect definition of the regressive far reactionary right and a condemnation of Mac1958 as a supporter of radical jihadism.
You're a traitor, and so is your party. Can't wait for Trump to be president, a real American. He will also put that treasonous bitch you support in jail.

Forum List

Back