Breaking: ISIS Mass Murderer Omar Mateen Was Huge Hillary Clinton Supporter

Now when it comes to David Duke, he never officially endorsed Trump. So get your 320 Years Of History facts together.

What Duke said was, “I’m not saying I endorse everything about Trump, in fact I haven’t formally endorsed him. But I do support his candidacy, and I support voting for him as a strategic action. I hope he does everything we hope he will do.”

Duke is just as capable of doublespeak as is Trump. For those of us with the sense God gave a goose, what he said is an endorsement. Duke can tell me the sky is brown and green striped if he wants to. I can tell it's not just as I can tell that even though he says he hasn't formally endorsed Trump, what he has done is as good as an endorsement as makes no difference.
Here's a historical fact boy, Duke never endorsed Trump.

Ok, so this guy was an Isis agent by all you righty freaks . Then obviously his political designation was a front !
Imagine the shit storm the left media would be stirring if he were a Trump supporter, and you would gladly do your part.

jknowgood is right that the far right wing of the GoP is traitorous. Once Trump is defeated, the good portion of the GOP can start a New Republican Party and leave the turds of the far right behind.

The Orlando terrorist was a registered Democrat and a huge Hillary supporter.
Some liberal tried to take a policeman's gun to kill Trump at a rally.
Liberals send Trump supporters to the hospital not long ago at a Trump event.

What's with Liberals turning into fascist terrorists? Never mind - this has been going on for a while - just ask Barry's buddy, Bill Ayers.

The Orlando terrorist was a registered Democrat and a huge Hillary supporter.
Some liberal tried to take a policeman's gun to kill Trump at a rally.
Liberals send Trump supporters to the hospital not long ago at a Trump event.

What's with Liberals turning into fascist terrorists? Never mind - this has been going on for a while - just ask Barry's buddy, Bill Ayers.
The left has a long history of violence. They are most fascistic. Like Jake, they hate all who oppose their nutty ideology and that hate easily converts to violence. The ironic and hypocritical thing is, they have no problem with violence against those they hate, while claiming to be so tolerant and fair minded. They think those against them are deserving of violence. Right Jake?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back