Breaking: It's Official--Hillary Clinton Can Be Charged With 13 Crimes

Any day now.....any day now....any day now....any day now.

We can measure how invested trumpanzees are in their made-up fear of H. Clinton by how many threads and posts they make about her even tho she lost the election and is just another private citizen.

Keep licking that skank's snatch just like you fellated Barry for 8 years.
As I said, she sure scares the trumpanzees.....or is it just women in general that scare them.

She doesn't scare anyone. She's a moron, as well as a serial liar and career criminal - and you idiots wanted her to the fucking president. Congratulations. You're the dumbest mother fucked in world history. Lmao!
Career criminal? She’s never even been charged with a crime nonetheless convicted of anything.
She’s 100x smarter than the bozo in Chief and and bozo has 1500 documented lies to his name.
You truly are a liar and an idiot..

We can measure how invested trumpanzees are in their made-up fear of H. Clinton by how many threads and posts they make about her even tho she lost the election and is just another private citizen.
View attachment 156652
So now we know where trumpanzees hide when Hillary's name comes up.
I cant hide in your ass, because HiIlary and Bill have your head shoved way up it, maybe if you pulled it out, you would see how the Clinton's are going to take a great fall, and all of you asses wont be able to put them back together again.

Bwaaaaaahaaaaahhhhaaaaaaa.. You libtards are sooo funny..

file.php

As I said, she sure scares the trumpanzees.....or is it just women in general that scare them.

She doesn't scare anyone. She's a moron, as well as a serial liar and career criminal - and you idiots wanted her to the fucking president. Congratulations. You're the dumbest mother fucked in world history. Lmao!
Career criminal? She’s never even been charged with a crime nonetheless convicted of anything.
She’s 100x smarter than the bozo in Chief and and bozo has 1500 documented lies to his name.
If she was so smart why didn't she know Bill was fucking Monica in the White House, or how to clean a hard drive, or drive a car, or..........

Gateway Pundit..................................

Try try Bucko but it won't hide the coming downfall of Captain Bone Spur from his Russia dealings.
Do you expect NBC, CBS, ABC, PBS, CNN, and MSLSD to report it?

No but I'm sure Fox will.:rolleyes:

Gateway Pundit..................................

Try try Bucko but it won't hide the coming downfall of Captain Bone Spur from his Russia dealings.
Do you expect NBC, CBS, ABC, PBS, CNN, and MSLSD to report it?

What a fine republic whine.

She doesn't scare anyone. She's a moron, as well as a serial liar and career criminal - and you idiots wanted her to the fucking president. Congratulations. You're the dumbest mother fuckers in world history. Lmao!
Sure. I can certainly see that she doesn't scare trumpanzees.....they keep talking about her because she doesn't scare. They keep calling her misogynist names because she doesn't scare. They keep going on about imminent indictments because she doesn't scare.

Sure.

Obama “there wasn’t a smidgen of corruption in my administration”….. well except for Obama himself, Hillary, Holder, Lynch, Podesta, Mueller, Rice, Comey………

View attachment 156652
So now we know where trumpanzees hide when Hillary's name comes up.
I cant hide in your ass, because HiIlary and Bill have your head shoved way up it, maybe if you pulled it out, you would see how the Clinton's are going to take a great fall, and all of you asses wont be able to put them back together again.

Bwaaaaaahaaaaahhhhaaaaaaa.. You libtards are sooo funny..

file.php
"how the Clinton's [sic] are going to take a great fall".....any day now....any day now...any day now.....

She doesn't scare anyone. She's a moron, as well as a serial liar and career criminal - and you idiots wanted her to the fucking president. Congratulations. You're the dumbest mother fuckers in world history. Lmao!
Sure. I can certainly see that she doesn't scare trumpanzees.....they keep talking about her because she doesn't scare. They keep calling her misogynist names because she doesn't scare. They keep going on about imminent indictments because she doesn't scare.

Sure.

Why would you want a leader your fellow citizens fear anyway? And is it fear that drives people to want justice done?

You know if democrats had let the Clintons face justice back in the 90s instead of covering for their corruption, Obama would have had fewer scandals and Trump wouldn't likely be president. You'd have someone like Sanders. Who while infinitely worse for the world would have made you happy.

If she was so smart why didn't she know Bill was fucking Monica in the White House, or how to clean a hard drive, or drive a car, or..........
D minus for originality.
HRC wouldn’t be leaving this country vulnerable for another 2008 economic crisis, threatening nuclear war with a leader as unstable as he is, Dismantling agencies that were instituted to protect America etc and certainly not embarrass the country with his bully tactics on Twitter.

Sure.

Why would you want a leader your fellow citizens fear anyway? And is it fear that drives people to want justice done?

You know if democrats had let the Clintons face justice back in the 90s instead of covering for their corruption, Obama would have had fewer scandals and Trump wouldn't likely be president. You'd have someone like Sanders. Who while infinitely worse for the world would have made you happy.
All of your made up scandals about the Clinton’s in the 90’s were thoroughly investigated and debunked.
Obama had scandals?
Where do you get your hallucinations, bro?

Obama “there wasn’t a smidgen of corruption in my administration”….. well except for Obama himself, Hillary, Holder, Lynch, Podesta, Mueller, Rice, Comey………
Yes...all we have to do is compare the Indictments within the Obama Administration compared to several Republican Administrations.....

EXECUTIVE BRANCH CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES BY PRESIDENTIAL ADMINISTRATION
ADMINISTRATION PARTY
YEARS IN

OFFICE

CRIMINAL

INDICTMENTS

CRIMINAL

CONVICTIONS

PRISON

SENTENCES

BARACK OBAMA
Democratic 8 0 0 0
GEORGE W. BUSH Republican 8 16 16 9
BILL CLINTON Democratic 8 2 1 1
GEORGE H. W. BUSH Republican 4 1 1 1
RONALD REAGAN Republican 8 26 16 8
JIMMY CARTER Democratic 4 1 0 0
GERALD FORD Republican 2.4 1 1 1
RICHARD NIXON Republican 5.6 76 55 15

Gateway Pundit?

:laugh:

Missed the video in it? Jesus, you never even read it did you?

No, i don't read Gateway Pundit - but to each their own

Greg Jarrett, a Fox anchor and lawyer reported this on FNC earlier today. What's with the silly, juvenile :badgrin: ?
Ya see Jarrett was on Hannity and the dopes all watch Hannity.. then they run here to post what they heard the previous night.
Doesn’t matter to them that the info isn’t even up to the National Enquirer standards..

That's the dumbest bitch in American History.

Anything and everything that she touches she fucks up.

She can't keep a Husband from straying...although that is
more of a tradition for him, than just straying.

She stayed with him...proving w/o a doubt, that she only wanted
power and money...and maybe some seconds with his gals, when
he was done with them.

Her phony smile...her phony laugh...her penchant for taking lying
to a stage seldom witnessed in this country, is incredible.

This is Watergate all over again. What the Hell was Nixon thinking
when he sent those clowns to spy on McGovern? I could have beaten
McGovern.

First she runs a campaign where Tarzan's furry pal beats her in a
primary and then she loses in the General Election to a Businessman
who took up politics as a hobby.

There's only one item I'm not aware of that will seal the deal on her.

"Was she fucking Anthony Weiner after she finished with Huma?"

Forum List

Back