BREAKING: It's Over: Mitch McConnell Pulls A Last Minute About-Face --- Blocks Advancement Of Border Bill

Whereas MAGAs and many non MAGAs want it closed
But they don't. They want it open.

"Do Republicans want to better secure the U.S. border, or do they want to keep what has become an open sore festering for another year as an election issue? That’s the choice presented to Congress this week with the rollout of the Senate’s bipartisan border security bill, and we’ll soon learn what the GOP really wants."

You posted the first claim

So you have to document your claim not me

“Daily crossings “

It does not say at points of entry

Daily crossings covers all crossings

And you can defend your claim with what? Your fantasies?

“Daily crossings “

It does not say at points of entry

Daily crossings covers all crossings

And you can defend your claim with what? Your fantasies?

How exactly will they get a number on that?

Border patrol sees a few people swimming over the Rio Grande, they check the daily total, and we're at 4,999 so we can only let one in, the others have to swim back, right? :cuckoo:

But they don't. They want it open.

"Do Republicans want to better secure the U.S. border, or do they want to keep what has become an open sore festering for another year as an election issue? That’s the choice presented to Congress this week with the rollout of the Senate’s bipartisan border security bill, and we’ll soon learn what the GOP really wants."

I dont agree with the WSJ

we have a better bill already passed by the House

How does it address businesses attracting people here with their job offers?
I hope shoeless aliens will always be attracted to America

Because that means we are still the greatest economy and nation on earth

But dont have to allow them in

How exactly will they get a number on that?

Border patrol sees a few people swimming over the Rio Grande, they check the daily total, and we're at 4,999 so we can only let one in, the others have to swim back, right? :cuckoo:
They monitor the border well. They see them but can not respond because of the distance.

That’s how they can document “gotaways” accurately

They monitor the border well. They see them but can not respond because of the distance.

That’s how they can document “gotaways” accurately

They monitor the border 'well' and that's how millions and millions have gotten in illegally? :laughing0301:

The 'gotaways' are a calculated percentage, they have no idea how many there have been. You're completely delusional.

I dont agree with the WSJ

we have a better bill already passed by the House
You and your party own the open border as well as our reneging on our allies Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan and all the consequences that will follow. That House Bill wasn't developed in a bipartisan fashion like the Senate Bill was. The Neo-GOP is like the dog who caught the car it was chasing and doesn't know what to do with it. The "My Way or the Highway" is one of the reasons why the well known scumbag Benedict Donald and his party of sycophants own it all.

I hope shoeless aliens will always be attracted to America

Because that means we are still the greatest economy and nation on earth

But dont have to allow them in

Meaningless.

That’s a fucking blatant lie. Do we need to go back and find your posts defending business hiring illegals?
Yes you will have to show my support for knowingly hiring illegals instead of stopping them at the border

They monitor the border 'well' and that's how millions and millions have gotten in illegally? :laughing0301:

The 'gotaways' are a calculated percentage, they have no idea how many there have been. You're completely delusional.
Reading is not your strong suit isi it?

Read my post again. BP can see them and monitor them but do not have the resources to interdict them

Forum List

Back