BREAKING: John Durham testifies before House Judiciary Committee: "The FBI was too willing to accept and use politically funded and uncorroborated"

A $10 bill slipped to Schiff and he’ll be glad to phony-up evidence the two holdouts are Russian agents.

The only thing Durham did right IMO is exposed flaws with the way that federal law enforcement agencies (in this case the FBI) can trigger a full-on investigation. That is nothing new. Has been known for years and it's one reason why I've always been a massive skeptic of the federal surveillance apparatus that has been in place for decades but grown massively since the late 1990s and especially after 9/11. Pro-law enforcement "conservatives" were pushing for the expansion of these powers for years. They certainly did little or next to nothing to stop them. Wanted to hang Edward Snowden just as much as Obama did. It's only when their MAGA Jesus got caught up in that apparatus that they changed their tune and even now, I suspect that conservatives would gladly weaponize the surveillance state for their own benefit if they were to regain executive power.

So, stifle it, Edith.

Adam Schiff Gets John Durham to Admit Russia Helped Trump, that is some really good information.​

:itsok:
Once again you idiots show how dumb you are

If my security cameras catch someone breaking into my neighbors house is that helping my neighbor or catching a criminal?

Maybe but the first few minutes of that clip are relevant. Wray knowingly pushed all this bs into existence.

Nothing will come of it though but knowing who did what is still important for people who value truth
Unless of course " the American Way " is already being
communized { Taken asunder }. Most average Americans can now
feel in their bones { as if arthritic } a gnawing unpleasantness.
They see and feel what used to be taken for granted,now replaced.
And the worse part is psychological.As if No One The Wiser.
That is how Marxism or Stalinism operates.

If my security cameras catch someone breaking into my neighbors house is that helping my neighbor or catching a criminal?
Plus the rosy cheek little punk liar already must have
rehearsed what he was gonna say about Getting Censored.
He'll " wear it like a badge ".

“I don’t think there’s any question that Russians intruded into—hacked into the systems, they released information,” Durham said.

“And that was helpful to the Trump campaign, right?” Schiff asked.

After trying to deflect the question, Durham agreed the Russians had been helpful to the Trump campaign.

The only thing Durham did right IMO is exposed flaws with the way that federal law enforcement agencies (in this case the FBI) can trigger a full-on investigation. That is nothing new. Has been known for years and it's one reason why I've always been a massive skeptic of the federal surveillance apparatus that has been in place for decades but grown massively since the late 1990s and especially after 9/11. Pro-law enforcement "conservatives" were pushing for the expansion of these powers for years. They certainly did little or next to nothing to stop them. Wanted to hang Edward Snowden just as much as Obama did. It's only when their MAGA Jesus got caught up in that apparatus that they changed their tune and even now, I suspect that conservatives would gladly weaponize the surveillance state for their own benefit if they were to regain executive power.

So, stifle it, Edith.
You missed what the Durham report clearly showed which was the complete and utter fabrication of the Russia collusion hoax. It was a complete fraud that the Dems / Marxists pressed on with for years.

You missed what the Durham report clearly showed which was the complete and utter fabrication of the Russia collusion hoax. It was a complete fraud that the Dems / Marxists pressed on with for years.
You missed this part :hhello:

“I don’t think there’s any question that Russians intruded into—hacked into the systems, they released information,” Durham said.

After trying to deflect the question, Durham agreed the Russians had been helpful to the Trump campaign.

Uh, Durham got no convictions... so how did he prove his case, exactly?

The only thing he really "proved" is the FBI should have maybe gone through a few extra steps before launching an investigation. Woooooo...
I just can't get worked up about that.
Dems / Marxists can't bring themselves to admit it but Durham showed that Hillary Clinton funded the Russia collusion fraud and that the Biden lackeys in the FBI and congress were willing accomplices in perpetuating that fraud.

You missed this part :hhello:

Yeah, you're just copying and pasting what others have copied ad pasted... silly Hayabusa sock puppet.

Yeah, you're just copying and pasting what others have copied ad pasted... silly Hayabusa sock puppet.
Hollie, I am the one that found the information and introduced it. :p.
OP didn't provide the whole story. Only info that was tailored to his narrative.
I bet you feel like a real dork.

I get it a nutter Nuthin' burger with too many onions
that are yella.Like the way Pops Biden gave the FBI a
" Stand Down " order about son Hunter.Not to Look
at his Laptop.Not to Investigate { But lie and say they are }.
Making room for an historic " Sweetheart deal ". No Jail
time and reduced charges.Making it some Misdemeanor.
Where even Hunter manages to have his alimony
greatly reduced from $ 20,ooo per month to $ 5,ooo.
I mean,even his Monthly Burisma Holdings salary was
over $ 80,ooo.
Do another line. You might actually start to make some sense. :)

Well Gee Golly Gosh.After 4 years and how much { $ 6 + Million }
we get some 300 pages and No One held to account
{ Prosecuted } for Virtually Framing a Potential Presidential candidate\
and then guaranteeing him difficulties when Potus.
There should have been numerous people prosecuted including
those running newsrags like The N.Y.Times and The Washigton Post
who used leakers { unnamed leakers from the FBI et al. places.}
Plus those on MSNBC and CNN.
All the stupid looking lug { Durham } managed was to further
embolden Obama's Priority of " fundamentally Transforming the
United States ".One does Not Transform what they Love.
I mean this ain't some Universal Horror Masterpiece like
- Frankenstein - { 1931 }
It's Alive
It's Alive

It's Alive

Do another line. You might actually start to make some sense. :)
So it's new to yuz that Pops Biden Ordered a " Standdown "
when it came to Investigating his son Hunter.
Or you proilly think the FBI dint sit on the dirty Laptop
for like 2 years and never used what was on it for evidence.
Or that how did he git so rich that he was paying $ 20,ooo
a month in alimony then miraculously with the snap of someones
fingers got it reduced to $ 5,000.
Like the scum at MSNBC and CNN are gonna explain why.
Where you obviously as if a religion go to gather news.

Moron

The DNC rigged the 2016 and 2020 primaries against the will of the voters.

Seth Rich sent those cables to Wikileaks he was murdered

Wikileaks and Assange then became an enemy of the left

Hillary Clinton blamed Russia for this info coming to light

She lost the election

Then started the Russia collusion nonsense

So again use your correct picture

1681594182042510.jpg

Well Gee Golly Gosh.After 4 years and how much { $ 6 + Million }
we get some 300 pages and No One held to account
{ Prosecuted } for Virtually Framing a Potential Presidential candidate\
and then guaranteeing him difficulties when Potus.
There should have been numerous people prosecuted including
those running newsrags like The N.Y.Times and The Washigton Post
who used leakers { unnamed leakers from the FBI et al. places.}
Plus those on MSNBC and CNN.
All the stupid looking lug { Durham } managed was to further
embolden Obama's Priority of " fundamentally Transforming the
United States ".One does Not Transform what they Love.
I mean this ain't some Universal Horror Masterpiece like
- Frankenstein - { 1931 }
It's Alive
It's Alive

It's Alive
As the Dem /Marxist pom pom flailers have noted, the Dem / Marxist controlled FBI and DOJ will lie, cheat and steal to protect their minions from legal jeopardy.

It happened, ace. Durham all but admitted it today. He tried to downplay it, but he got hammered today.
Sell out. Couldn't have happened to a nicer tool. :auiqs.jpg:
I know right?

Ironically this interview went worse for Republicans then it did Democrats.

Poor Gym. It must be humiliating to look so stupid and inept being Trump's own personal hand puppet for revenge.

Forum List

Back