BREAKING: John Durham testifies before House Judiciary Committee: "The FBI was too willing to accept and use politically funded and uncorroborated"

......opposition research such as the Steele Dossier."

Like we told you you all Russia Collusion was a myth in regards to Trump.

Yeah?....So what....The whole contrived scene was just more...

jack1.gif

Trey Gowdy....lmao....Talk about jackoffs.
Maybe but the first few minutes of that clip are relevant. Wray knowingly pushed all this bs into existence.

Nothing will come of it though but knowing who did what is still important for people who value truth

Yeah?....So what....The whole contrived scene was just more...

jack1.gif
Perhaps but as I said above the truth is important and knowing what really happened

Lest we become dems who go spouting nonsense

The actual crime.....they were all in on it....obama, biden, comey

Comey lied to the investigating agents....

In his special-counsel report, Durham had already revealed that CIA Director John Brennan briefed these four in August 2016 that Hillary Clinton planned to paint Donald Trump as linked to Russian intelligence, presumably to shift attention away from her own e-mail scandal.
-------/
DURHAM: We interviewed the first supervisor on the Crossfire investigation, the operational person. We showed him the intelligence information. He indicated he had never seen it before. He immediately became emotional, and got up and left the room with his lawyer, spent some time in the hallway, came back.

JORDAN: He was ticked off, wasn’t he? He was ticked off because this was something he should have had as an agent on the case. This was important information that the director of the FBI kept from the people doing the investigation.

DURHAM: The information was kept from them.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/202...w-that-this-was-a-hillary-dirty-trick-n559527[/URL]

Except..it wasn't. And Durham pretty much admitted it today.. LOL. :auiqs.jpg:

What..is..it..with..you..cuck..and..Donald John Trump? What does this man represent to you? Why is he God to you?
I've said many times what he did to improve my life but he's not God, just the best president I've ever had

And Durham admitted it all came from the CLINTON CAMPAIGN I even posted the videos where he says as much

So keep being a lying POS the truth is on my side

This guy couldn't get a conviction if he fucken bribed every juror. He brought what he had and got told to get fucked by the jury. Lots of wasted $ and no convictions.

Forum List

Back