Breaking: Julian Assange Releases Email Linking Nancy Pelosi To Imran Awan

Leave it up to Julian Assange to link Wasserman Schultz's IT man to Nancy Pelosi. This guy is the conduit to exposing these Democrat criminals.

WOW! WikiLeaks Email Connects Nancy Pelosi to Wasserman Schultz IT Staffer Imran Awan
I expect the libs to ignore this story.

especially g5000
Gee, an IT guy who worked for Congress is known to Pelosi! She knew the name of the guy who fixes her computers.

This must mean something. :lol:
Haven't you heard? It's breaking news. A huge news story. Sean Hannity said it himself.

Leave it up to Julian Assange to link Wasserman Schultz's IT man to Nancy Pelosi. This guy is the conduit to exposing these Democrat criminals.

WOW! WikiLeaks Email Connects Nancy Pelosi to Wasserman Schultz IT Staffer Imran Awan
You can bet that the MSM won't run any of it.
The MSM is focused on important stories that affect Americans lives, not this gossip bullshit.

The MSM is focused on important stories that affect Americans lives, not this gossip bullshit.

Russia??????

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

The Democratic Party is one the most corrupt institutions on earth. Wikileaks has clearly proven that. The Party is in serious trouble.

Bloody fool this has been out there since February. Your propaganda arm of the DNC are just making certain that it gets no airtime or print. This is why they have no respect whatsoever anymore.

Forum List

Back