Breaking: Julian Assange, The Man Who Exposed Hillary And The DNC's Corruptness, Has Charges Dropped

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Last edited:
I hope he lives happily forever. As a man who recognizes sheer American patriotism, I nominate Julian Assange to be an honorary patriot for exposing the dastardly corruptness of Hillary Clinton, John Podesta, and the DNC during the election. They were and are truly evil entities as a whole.

Julian Assange tweeted about his status.
Twitter

www.foxnews.com/world/2017/05/19/swedish-prosecutor-drops-rape-investigation-wikileaks-assange.html

Sure, and when he exposes your Goddess Donald Joann Trump to be the false idol that it is you will then cuss Julian and call for his head....

• Banned
I hope he lives happily forever. As a man who recognizes sheer American patriotism, I nominate Julian Assange to be an honorary patriot for exposing the dastardly corruptness of Hillary Clinton, John Podesta, and the DNC during the election. They were and are truly evil entities as a whole.

Twitter

www.foxnews.com/world/2017/05/19/swedish-prosecutor-drops-rape-investigation-wikileaks-assange.html

Sure, and when he exposes your Goddess Donald Joann Trump to be the false idol that it is you will then cuss Julian and call for his head....
There's nothing to expose about our glorious leader. He's the most transparent President ever.

Twitter

There's nothing to expose about our glorious leader. He's the most transparent President ever.

You know that I know that you know that I know that you know that I know that you know that I know that you are a dirty:

upload_2017-5-19_9-50-50.jpeg

Trump is a joke and when Assange leaks something you will cry and call for his death...

Twitter

THE BIGGER STORY is that he affirmed that the Russians WERE NOT and NEVER WERE his source for the leaked Podesta emails that Hillary claimed cost her the election and are the basis of the special investigation!

• Banned

Twitter

THE BIGGER STORY is that he affirmed that the Russians WERE NOT and NEVER WERE his source for the leaked Podesta emails that Hillary claimed cost her the election and are the basis of the special investigation!
Bingo! Exactly.

Forum List

Back