Breaking “LA Explosion Flaming Inferno” Multiple Injuries Downtown Los Angeles

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
I'm guessing that there will be a lot more oil companies' disasters. The Globalist are trying to raise fuel prices, so that the green deal will not look so expensive. Every time when the oil companies has a major catastrophe. They raises the prices on fuel to pay for the damages and lawsuits.

I'm guessing that there will be a lot more oil companies' disasters. The Globalist are trying to raise fuel prices, so that the green deal will not look so expensive. Every time when the oil companies has a major catastrophe. They raises the prices on fuel to pay for the damages and lawsuits.

It's all Trump's fault.:FIREdevil:

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo no legitimate source, just some wanker in his pajamas who puts up YouTube videos that all begin with "are you serious" before anybody has said anything.

Nice to know you're keeping the bar high.

/thread

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo no legitimate source, just some wanker in his pajamas who puts up YouTube videos that all begin with "are you serious" before anybody has said anything.

/thread

A 9,000-gallon tanker that was leaking gasoline caught fire in Los Angeles, the city's fire department said Sunday.
Los Angeles gas explosion sends clouds of smoke over the skyline - CNN

Oil storage tanks explode in Venezuela, while main terminal resumes shipments | Reuters

Iran Pipeline Explosion Kills Four | OilPrice.com

/thread

A 9,000-gallon tanker that was leaking gasoline caught fire in Los Angeles, the city's fire department said Sunday.
Los Angeles gas explosion sends clouds of smoke over the skyline - CNN

Oil storage tanks explode in Venezuela, while main terminal resumes shipments | Reuters

Iran Pipeline Explosion Kills Four | OilPrice.com

Why didn't you post a real source the first time? Stupidity?

Speaking of which, learn to English:

The Globalist are trying to raise fuel prices, so that the green deal will not look so expensive. Every time when the oil companies has a major catastrophe. They raises the prices on fuel to pay for the damages and lawsuits.

"The Globalist are"?

"Oil companies has"?

They need some better language translation services out there in Vladivostok I guess.

Aside from that "they" or "it" or whatever the fuck you're babbling about here, have no power to "raise the prices". Prices have already been soaring well before this, and that's a product of international trading, not the magically-pluralized "Globalist" whoever he is or are.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back