Breaking: Leading Candidate to Replace Mike Flynn is Former Navy SEAL Who Served Under Gen. Mattis

Winning! And moving forward. That's what Emperor Trump is doing. If chosen, Vice Admiral Robert Harward will make an excellent choice in Making America Great Again. I'd like to point out that it's refreshing Trump is looking at another good White man to serve under him.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/leading-candidate-replace-mike-flynn-former-navy-seal/
I would prefer to see Petraeus get the job. Harward and Kellogg are both eminently qualified for the job, but Petraeus is so very brilliant and such an original thinker I believe he would bring something to the job neither of the other two would.

Winning! And moving forward. That's what Emperor Trump is doing. If chosen, Vice Admiral Robert Harward will make an excellent choice in Making America Great Again. I'd like to point out that it's refreshing Trump is looking at another good White man to serve under him.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/leading-candidate-replace-mike-flynn-former-navy-seal/
I would prefer to see Petraeus get the job. Harward and Kellogg are both eminently qualified for the job, but Petraeus is so very brilliant and such an original thinker I believe he would bring something to the job neither of the other two would.
Petraeus is a losing battle and besides better to stick it to em harder,,,,,dont like this guy ,,,,,really wont like the next one

Let's hope Harward puts America's interests ahead of Russia's. Not sure he'd be under consideration in Trump's admin if that was the case though.

I hear Dan Quayle is available. We all know how Trump likes to put unqualified people in top positions.

Speaking of unqualified I wonder how the neonazi Bannon feels about this presidency in turmoil.
Probably great since his goal is to bring down the system and as he said in aVanity Fair interview this past summer, Trump doesn't have a clue what is happening in front of his very eyes.

Yeah saw that on the news yesterday.

Patreaus would be ideal but he has way to much baggage.

Harward is well known by Mattis and Kellogg is already doing the job.

Could be any one of them.

So...Harward turned the so-called president down. I wonder if he's got some inside scoop that this is not a group to be associated with.

Did Ret. Vice Adm. Bob Harward turn down President Trump's offer to be national security adviser?

VerucaSalt.gif

Forum List

Back