BREAKING: Legal Action “Imminent” In Arizona!

The proof of a stolen election continues to grow......

^^^

View attachment 490037
Where is the database?

the kraken has it?
Can't answer, won't answer, afraid to answer. You'll have to answer soon.

:dig:

View attachment 490558:lmao:

:auiqs.jpg:

:113:
We shall see my little pretty....we shall see
Any day now, Right?
You've been saying that about getting Trump for 5 yrs now right. Well???...Any day now?. You still got the phony NY tax scheme going on.................They got Trump's tax returns weeks ago. Any day now right??...heheheehe

^^^

View attachment 490037
Where is the database?

the kraken has it?

Any day now, Right?
You've been saying that about getting Trump for 5 yrs now right. Well???...Any day now?. You still got the phony NY tax scheme going on.................They got Trump's tax returns weeks ago. Any day now right??...heheheehe
Please link to anywhere I have posted "any day now" other than to ridicule a batshit crazy conspiracy theory.

^^^

View attachment 490037
Where is the database?

the kraken has it?

Any day now, Right?
Please link to anywhere I have posted "any day now" other than to ridicule a batshit crazy conspiracy theory.
To rephrase. You have had 1000 at bats to get Trump. you are 0 for 1000...................But you'll get him any day now. When I say You, I usually mean You libturds. You are nothing but groupthink so I use it as singular.

^^^

View attachment 490037
Where is the database?

the kraken has it?

Any day now, Right?
LOLOLOL

We got him in 2020 .... from November 4th ... and over and over and over again until January 20th.

tenor.gif

^^^

View attachment 490037
Where is the database?

the kraken has it?

Any day now, Right?
To rephrase. You have had 1000 at bats to get Trump. you are 0 for 1000...................But you'll get him any day now. When I say You, I usually mean You libturds. You are nothing but groupthink so I use it as singular.
Since Trump hired Barr to be his own personal umpire, and right wingers who voted to protect trump in both impeachments later admitted they knew he was guilty all along, I'm saying crooked officiating chose the winners of those matches.

^^^

View attachment 490037
Where is the database?

the kraken has it?

:popcorn:

Uh huh...

How many people have been arrested as of 5/16/21? Zero!
Wrong again: there's plenty of arrests, you forgot to say voter fraud related, proving proper wording matters and paying attention to little nuances in word play which is rappant in left's propaganda is the difference between being a dupe and being informed.

^^^

View attachment 490037
Where is the database?

the kraken has it?

Any day now, Right?
Since Trump hired Barr to be his own personal umpire, and right wingers who voted to protect trump in both impeachments later admitted they knew he was guilty all along, I'm saying crooked officiating chose the winners of those matches.
Barr never obstructed justice, AG Garland just months in already has at least twice and already abused his power in the Guiliani incident.

All I saw was.......

welovetrump.com

fucking idiots.
What happened to the GD database. Explain that you cheating teachers union piece of fucking pig shit

Look you stupid moron. The database IS FLIPPIN THERE. It was not deleted, see Synth's post #33. Trump is not only a liar, he is flippin deranged. He needs to be placed in an institution and given megadoses of Risperdal. Or better yet, given a damn lobotomy.
LOLOL. A dust breathing shop rat tells me that. You cheated you mother fucking pile of pig shit. I never listened to you dust breathers because being a waste of carbon ain't a life. You believed a Russian scam you absolute dumb sperm belching fool...lolol
So, Trump tells you something you believe it. You see something from a website entitled, "WeloveTrump. You believe it. But a Republican election official sitting right there looking at the database that was supposedly deleted, quoted on a real reputable news source, and you deny it. Look man, I feel for you. I really do. Going through life with a "See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" mindset might be comforting to you, but the truth is, it is dangerous to our society. I mean you epitomize the head up your ass mantra. I mean you, and all the Trumpbots like you, are pure shit.

But I get it. "Angry white men" as David Brooks described it more than six years ago. Too stupid to adapt. Too ignorant to accept. And so small that you can't take responsibility for your own position in life and have to blame it on someone else. Adapt or die, that is a fact of evolution. But I know, since you can't adapt that don't mean you have to go out quietly. Being the good old Southern boy that I am I have but one thing to say to you. God Bless your soul.
You leftist LOVE to suggest that everyone is actually following or listening to a character, and then drawing their opinion's or speak from that person, but what you crazies don't realize is that the voices are united but not parroting or following blindly each other like the Democrat's do. When you hear a conservative or republican speak, we are speaking as individual's, and if by chance their are thousand's upon thousand's more who hold the same values or ideals, then that's just icing on the cake.

You and your ilk play the game with your words as if to suggest that conservatives are just like the mindless Democrat's who vote based on drinking the Kool aid, and then following blindly along regardless. Sadly black's (if the shoe fits), do it worse than most, because they vote Democrat in the 90% range regardless of how bad the candidate is.
So, as an individual you have surmised that the election was stolen from Trump. Tell me, how do you individuals come to that conclusion? Is it a gut instinct? Divine providence? Tarot cards? Or is it more just a complete inability to accept reality?
Yes as an individual, otherwise that has million's more who think about it all in the same type of way. The sad thing is that the Democrat's have circled their wagon's in hopes to hide the truth about what took place, but that is fast coming to an end.

^^^

View attachment 490037
Where is the database?

the kraken has it?

Any day now, Right?
Barr never obstructed justice, AG Garland just months in already has at least twice and already abused his power in the Guiliani incident.
Credible proof?

^^^

View attachment 490037
Where is the database?

the kraken has it?

Any day now, Right?
That fruity Garland hasn't left that chair he speaks from for 4 months....lol

^^^

View attachment 490037
Where is the database?

the kraken has it?

Any day now, Right?
Credible proof?
Yes Garland on tv broadcast under oath comitted perjury when he specifically said he would not harrass opponents, seek revenge of the party that refused him previously, and interfere with on going Hunter Biden case.

^^^

View attachment 490037
Where is the database?

the kraken has it?

Any day now, Right?
Credible proof?
Yes Garland on tv broadcast under oath comitted perjury when he specifically said he would not harrass opponents, seek revenge of the party that refused him previously, and interfere with on going Hunter Biden case.
Bringing legitimate cases is not harassment. It's doing his job.

^^^

View attachment 490037
Where is the database?

the kraken has it?

Any day now, Right?
Credible proof?
Thank God Kavanaugh is shining that seat. The libturds screwed that up with the Reid rule and jilted that weak Garland. Plus they really got the last member confirmed as the hour glass ran out.Lol

^^^

View attachment 490037
Where is the database?

the kraken has it?

Any day now, Right?
Credible proof?
Thank God Kavanaugh is shining that seat. The libturds screwed that up with the Reid rule and jilted that weak Garland. Plus they really got the last member confirmed as the hour glass ran out.Lol
Kavanaugh and Gorsuch have both ruled against Trump. How is all that working out for you?

^^^

View attachment 490037
Where is the database?

the kraken has it?

Any day now, Right?
Credible proof?
Well the first legitimate case would be the 5 yr Russia hoax which caused so much time wasting because of your hatred and the fake news hatred for one man. And he beat you every time except when you scammed the whole country to do it

^^^

View attachment 490037
Where is the database?

the kraken has it?

Any day now, Right?
Credible proof?
But Biden or his handlers knew the 1 guy who wanted revenge more then others, was the perfect Fascist pick for AG to protect his and others corruption while chasing down his rivals.

^^^

View attachment 490037
Where is the database?

the kraken has it?

Any day now, Right?
Credible proof?
Kavanaugh and Gorsuch have both ruled against Trump. How is all that working out for you?
Well Jeffreys friend Roberts did that one. Maricopa will show what needs to be shown...tick...tick....clockity...clock

^^^

View attachment 490037
Where is the database?

the kraken has it?

Any day now, Right?
Credible proof?
The procedure proved harassment, and the not taking the Hunter hard drive=added proof which is why Guilliani asked them, Rudy knew what he was doing

Forum List

Back