BREAKING: Legal Action “Imminent” In Arizona!

The proof of a stolen election continues to grow......

^^^

View attachment 490037
Where is the database?

the kraken has it?
Can't answer, won't answer, afraid to answer. You'll have to answer soon.

:dig:

View attachment 490558:lmao:

:auiqs.jpg:

:113:
We shall see my little pretty....we shall see
Any day now, Right?
You've been saying that about getting Trump for 5 yrs now right. Well???...Any day now?. You still got the phony NY tax scheme going on.................They got Trump's tax returns weeks ago. Any day now right??...heheheehe
Please link to anywhere I have posted "any day now" other than to ridicule a batshit crazy conspiracy theory.
To rephrase. You have had 1000 at bats to get Trump. you are 0 for 1000...................But you'll get him any day now. When I say You, I usually mean You libturds. You are nothing but groupthink so I use it as singular.
Since Trump hired Barr to be his own personal umpire, and right wingers who voted to protect trump in both impeachments later admitted they knew he was guilty all along, I'm saying crooked officiating chose the winners of those matches.
Barr never obstructed justice, AG Garland just months in already has at least twice and already abused his power in the Guiliani incident.
Credible proof?
Yes Garland on tv broadcast under oath comitted perjury when he specifically said he would not harrass opponents, seek revenge of the party that refused him previously, and interfere with on going Hunter Biden case.
Bringing legitimate cases is not harassment. It's doing his job.
Well the first legitimate case would be the 5 yr Russia hoax which caused so much time wasting because of your hatred and the fake news hatred for one man. And he beat you every time except when you scammed the whole country to do it
After proving Barr never even considered bringing charges from Mueller's investigation, that would certainly be a legitimate case to investigate.

^^^

View attachment 490037
Where is the database?

the kraken has it?

Any day now, Right?
You've been saying that about getting Trump for 5 yrs now right. Well???...Any day now?. You still got the phony NY tax scheme going on.................They got Trump's tax returns weeks ago. Any day now right??...heheheehe
Please link to anywhere I have posted "any day now" other than to ridicule a batshit crazy conspiracy theory.
To rephrase. You have had 1000 at bats to get Trump. you are 0 for 1000...................But you'll get him any day now. When I say You, I usually mean You libturds. You are nothing but groupthink so I use it as singular.
Since Trump hired Barr to be his own personal umpire, and right wingers who voted to protect trump in both impeachments later admitted they knew he was guilty all along, I'm saying crooked officiating chose the winners of those matches.
Barr never obstructed justice, AG Garland just months in already has at least twice and already abused his power in the Guiliani incident.
Credible proof?
Yes Garland on tv broadcast under oath comitted perjury when he specifically said he would not harrass opponents, seek revenge of the party that refused him previously, and interfere with on going Hunter Biden case.
Bringing legitimate cases is not harassment. It's doing his job.
The procedure proved harassment, and the not taking the Hunter hard drive=added proof which is why Guilliani asked them, Rudy knew what he was doing
You mean Crazy Rudy?

^^^

View attachment 490037
Where is the database?

the kraken has it?

Any day now, Right?
Credible proof?
Thank God Kavanaugh is shining that seat. The libturds screwed that up with the Reid rule and jilted that weak Garland. Plus they really got the last member confirmed as the hour glass ran out.Lol
Kavanaugh and Gorsuch have both ruled against Trump. How is all that working out for you?
Well Jeffreys friend Roberts did that one. Maricopa will show what needs to be shown...tick...tick....clockity...clock

<psssssst>

didn't you get the memo? the ninjas are now backpedaling the whole deleted database claim. they are claiming a miaculpa in maricopa.

^^^

View attachment 490037
Where is the database?

the kraken has it?

Any day now, Right?
Credible proof?
Thank God Kavanaugh is shining that seat. The libturds screwed that up with the Reid rule and jilted that weak Garland. Plus they really got the last member confirmed as the hour glass ran out.Lol
Kavanaugh and Gorsuch have both ruled against Trump. How is all that working out for you?
Well Jeffreys friend Roberts did that one. Maricopa will show what needs to be shown...tick...tick....clockity...clock

<psssssst>

didn't you get the memo? the ninjas are now backpedaling the whole deleted database claim. they are claiming a miaculpa in maricopa.
Pssstttt...........Yes I have and am relieved it was eventually found by back ups. So now the credibility has just been increased. Apparently the originals were not immediately accessible. So Fake News at first. Unusual.

^^^

View attachment 490037
Where is the database?

the kraken has it?

Any day now, Right?
Credible proof?

<psssssst>

Pssstttt...........Yes I have and am relieved it was eventually found by back ups. So now the credibility has just been increased. Apparently the originals were not immediately accessible. So Fake News at first. Unusual.

you're so gullible.

^^^

View attachment 490037
Where is the database?

the kraken has it?

Any day now, Right?
Credible proof?

<psssssst>

you're so gullible.
As I have said all along. if the everything is legit you can abuse me at will. If no, we gots problems.

Then you'll have to prove what you think is wrong in the audit. Then we'll see.

All this fuss if you guys think this is foolish. I would not spend my energy if I knew something wasn't true. I'd welcome the audit to prove how wrong people were. With open arms.

^^^

View attachment 490037
Where is the database?

the kraken has it?

Any day now, Right?
Credible proof?

<psssssst>

you're so gullible.
As I have said all along. if the everything is legit you can abuse me at will. If no, we gots problems.

All this fuss if you guys think this is foolish. I would not spend my energy if I knew something wasn't true. I'd welcome the audit to prove how wrong people were. With open arms.
Chickens! Feeding ballots to chickens!

^^^

View attachment 490037
Where is the database?

the kraken has it?

Any day now, Right?
Credible proof?

<psssssst>

you're so gullible.

Meaning of gullible in English ...

easily deceived or tricked, and too willing to believe everything that other people say. ~ cambridge.org

example: you.

^^^

View attachment 490037
Where is the database?

the kraken has it?

Any day now, Right?
Credible proof?

<psssssst>

you're so gullible.

Sure, if the people doing the audit weren't nutbags who stated they believed the election was stolen long before they were even considered to do the audit. Several legitimate audits have already been done by credible people.

^^^

View attachment 490037
Where is the database?

the kraken has it?

Any day now, Right?
Credible proof?

<psssssst>

you're so gullible.

Sure, if the people doing the audit weren't nutbags who stated they believed the election was stolen long before they were even considered to do the audit. Several legitimate audits have already been done by credible people.
But they will not accept those audits.

^^^

View attachment 490037
Where is the database?

the kraken has it?

Any day now, Right?
Credible proof?

<psssssst>

you're so gullible.

Those audits were done by the same companies that did them in GA. They work with Dominion regularly and are there to cover Dominion's ass. They are worth a shit.

And, again, here you are when you say there was no fraud. Why are you here?

^^^

View attachment 490037
Where is the database?

the kraken has it?

Any day now, Right?
Credible proof?

<psssssst>

you're so gullible.

Those audits were done by the same companies that did them in GA. They work with Dominion regularly and are there to cover Dominion's ass. They are worth a shit.

As much as you seem to hate Dominion, you really are gonna hate it when they start collecting those billions from the sources that told you those lies.

^^^

View attachment 490037
Where is the database?

the kraken has it?

Any day now, Right?
Credible proof?

<psssssst>

you're so gullible.

As much as you seem to hate Dominion, you really are gonna hate it when they start collecting those billions from the sources that told you those lies.
Dominion seems to be in no hurry, I wonder why. How about an update on those lawsuits?

^^^

View attachment 490037
Where is the database?

the kraken has it?

Any day now, Right?
Credible proof?

<psssssst>

you're so gullible.

Dominion seems to be in no hurry, I wonder why. How about an update on those lawsuits?
I wouldn't be in a hurry either. Suits that big take time.

^^^

View attachment 490037
Where is the database?

the kraken has it?

Any day now, Right?
Credible proof?

<psssssst>

you're so gullible.

Let's see your evidence they "are there to cover Dominion's ass".....

^^^

View attachment 490037
Where is the database?

the kraken has it?

Any day now, Right?
Credible proof?

<psssssst>

you're so gullible.

I have posted it. Your goldfish memory does not do much good, does it?

^^^

View attachment 490037
Where is the database?

the kraken has it?

Any day now, Right?
Credible proof?

<psssssst>

you're so gullible.

Chickens! Feeding ballots to chickens!
Sorry I forgot to remind you to take your meds with plenty of water.

^^^

View attachment 490037
Where is the database?

the kraken has it?

Any day now, Right?
Credible proof?

<psssssst>

you're so gullible.

I have posted it. Your goldfish memory does not do much good, does it?
LOLOL

I'm sure you believe you have. Just like I'm sure you believe you posted how those two companies weren't certified; though I proved that they were.

Your concession is accepted.

Forum List

Back