Breaking! Liberal Panic As U.S. Army Tanks Arrive In D.C. By Train For Fourth of July Celebration

Love it! The liberals will fear the tanks will remain. Looking forward to seeing those newly refurbished Sherman's. President Trump's decision to show off our military hardware, both past and present is nothing but brilliant. He is truly a patriotic President.

Tanks arrive in DC as Trump confirms July Fourth celebration will feature military display
I’m glad we now have a President for Life now.

yet another UNAMERICAN conservative who wants a TYRANICAL DICTATOR FOR LIFE.

and who dreams of tanks in the streets threatening innocent people....

now tell me again how you are NOT a fascist murderous piece of shit.
Do the sight of military tanks scare you, snowflake?

Melting snowfall everywhere as comfort seekers and fact avoiders face Strength of The USA.

Love it! The liberals will fear the tanks will remain. Looking forward to seeing those newly refurbished Sherman's. President Trump's decision to show off our military hardware, both past and present is nothing but brilliant. He is truly a patriotic President.

Tanks arrive in DC as Trump confirms July Fourth celebration will feature military display

yet another UNAMERICAN conservative who wants a TYRANICAL DICTATOR FOR LIFE

I don’t want it.
I have it.

LONG LIVE KING TRUMP!!!!

Of course you would be. So would a lot of our CRCs.....that's what they've been hoping for quite a while.

The same Progs denouncing tanks in DC on July 4th likely applauded China's tanks on Tianamen Square.

Shame this thread had to be contaminated with a biased partisan OP, proving Trump is politicizing and indeed hijacking July 4 with help from his base.

He is not a fascist murderous piece of shit but Trump is your dictator.

Shame this thread had to be contaminated with a biased partisan OP, proving Trump is politicizing and indeed hijacking July 4 with help from his base.
Is it going to be on tv?

How many brand new Sherman tanks were there?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Those Sherman's have been restored so they're basically brand new like they rolled off the assembly line, idiot!

"President Donald Trump has vowed that "brand new Sherman tanks" will be on display this July 4th in Washington, D.C., and no one in the military seems to have an idea what the heck he is talking about."

Trump Claims 'Brand New' World War II Sherman Tanks Will Be Part of July 4th Salute to U.S. Military

He is not a fascist murderous piece of shit but Trump is your dictator.
Didn't know that mikey had so many socks.

At the end of the Memorial Day parade, the kids always played on and around the civil war cannons at the park-they love'm.

Since liberals can't rememeber real history, let's remind them. You cried about a parade to mark the 100th anniversary of the end of World War 1. So Trump has decided to commemorate that as well as the 4th of July. And of course the leftists cry and whine. Hijacking July 4th? Just when you think lefties can't get any more stupid......

Forum List

Back