Breaking Live: Police Have Arrived at CHOP

Appears they are going to clear CHOP finally. It s 4am there.

This ISNT live. It happened early Sunday morning

Yes, it is. Look towards the bottom of the video, shows it is live.

Your video was posted June 25th

They have been running live 24/7. Try again

I'm really glad it's been done without force. Let's hope it stays that way.
if the protesters don’t fight, they won’t.

I was surprised to see all the cops on bicycles. The guy providing commentary on that live stream said Seattle uses bicycles often. You wouldn't think that would work, but it did.

Appears they are going to clear CHOP finally. It s 4am there.

This ISNT live. It happened early Sunday morning

Yes, it is. Look towards the bottom of the video, shows it is live.

Your video was posted June 25th

They have been running live 24/7. Try again

I'm really glad it's been done without force. Let's hope it stays that way.
if the protesters don’t fight, they won’t.

I was surprised to see all the cops on bicycles. The guy providing commentary on that live stream said Seattle uses bicycles often. You wouldn't think that would work, but it did.

They do in dc, too.

They are keeping most out as they sweep the area. I’m sure they’re looking for weapons, etc. at this point.

Concrete reporting has a protester on camera telling others to come down and help us fight back.

It never should have gotten this far. Other cities have denied attempts to do the same thing, it is a dereliction of responsibility as a mayor or governor to stand back and let this shit happen. I believe there is a class action lawsuit pending, I hope they sue the shit out of Seattle.

I also hope that mayor loses her job in the next election.

Last edited:
Another good multi stream for the time being

It`s all over in Seattle. Now the Trumpsters can go back to being afraid of Mexican children wearing diapers.

It never should have gotten this far. Other cities have denied attempts to do the same thing, it is a dereliction of responsibility as a mayor or governor to stand back and let this shit happen. I believe there is a class action lawsuit pending, I hope they sue the shit out of Seattle.
There are several suits filed now against the city. Will be interesting to see the outcome of them.

Facebook is saying Converge has 5 minutes left to live stream.

It`s all over in Seattle. Now the Trumpsters can go back to being afraid of Mexican children wearing diapers.
Many on the left, especially in Seattle were fed up with CHOP and the lawlessness. BLM didn’t like CHOP giving BLM them a bad name. Two people died while there and finally after the went to the mayors home, the liberal mayor put a peaceful end to CHOP. Then a misinformed, bigot troll attacks people that support Trump and adds nothing. So I guess, thanks for nothing.

Forum List

Back