Breaking Live: Police Have Arrived at CHOP

Click it, then click on watch this video on youtube
The owner disabled it being watched outside of youtube, this is the multi view of two corners of chop. Things have calmed down a lot.

Another feed from concrete reporting with commentary on the ground

Have to watch it on youtube also.

Oh geesh, someone is mentioning it is a white line of officers. Lol

That mayor should be arrested
I agree something needs to be done. She is now trying to lay it all at the foot of one of the council women. She never stepped up to do anything. I heard daily she would send in social services, never happened, and on and on.

I agree Durkin wasn't doing her job, BUT she is right to go after council woman Sawant. She's the one that encouraged and invited the protesters into East Precinct & City Hall that started this Chaz/Chop takeover shit. Durkin is calling for the council to investigate and possibly prosecute Sawant for her part in this.

As for it taking so long......they all probably would have let it continue, until Olympia mayor, now Seattle mayor homes were targeted, though it seems strange neither were home at the time. Convenient? …….but also, with big business's moving out of town and the impact of those losses.....AND even Joe & Jane taxpayer are packing up....maybe they've seen the light, or not

On the facebook feed, they are dismantling all the tents in front of the precinct now. They have a bomb dog out now, too.

I agree something needs to be done. She is now trying to lay it all at the foot of one of the council women. She never stepped up to do anything. I heard daily she would send in social services, never happened, and on and on.

I agree Durkin wasn't doing her job, BUT she is right to go after council woman Sawant. She's the one that encouraged and invited the protesters into East Precinct & City Hall that started this Chaz/Chop takeover shit. Durkin is calling for the council to investigate and possibly prosecute Sawant for her part in this.

As for it taking so long......they all probably would have let it continue, until Olympia mayor, now Seattle mayor homes were targeted, though it seems strange neither were home at the time. Convenient? …….but also, with big business's moving out of town and the impact of those losses.....AND even Joe & Jane taxpayer are packing up....maybe they've seen the light, or not
Yes, I saw the video where she did it. And I agree, but she can’t lay it all at her feet. She has been complicit in this as well. My opinion, she didn’t stop her earlier, and knew what she was up to. Yep, probably staying elsewhere...

Police chief says there have been 13 arrests so far.

Yes, I saw the video where she did it. And I agree, but she can’t lay it all at her feet. She has been complicit in this as well. My opinion, she didn’t stop her earlier, and knew what she was up to. Yep, probably staying elsewhere...

ok, maybe my overly suspicious mind at work here...but yeah, knowing what's going on, letting it happen and even the Governor didn't step up.....just makes me wonder even more, WTF is really going on here?????

IDK, I need sleep

ok, maybe my overly suspicious mind at work here...but yeah, knowing what's going on, letting it happen and even the Governor didn't step up.....just makes me wonder even more, WTF is really going on here?????

IDK, I need sleep
I hear you. They all allowed it.
I do too! :). Been watching this from the beginning. Last night there were major protests in multiple cities.

They aren’t allowing Concrete reporting in to the perimeter now since they are live streaming.

What sort of a neighborhood is that part of seattle?

was it all retail shops?

Forum List

Back